3. (71) Fayetteville 125.54 

4. (93) McKenzie  120.89 

5. (114) lake county  115.54 

6. (149) coal field  109.04 

7. (156) greenback  107.99

8. (159) Gordonsville  107.84 

9. (187) Moore county 102.51 

10. (212) cornersville  98.94 

You posted yours like I did mine. I like it that way. Shows what you rank in the state and you can do the math against any other team if you choose to do a game just need to k ow who has home field. 

Just now, Yeti said:

You posted yours like I did mine. I like it that way. Shows what you rank in the state and you can do the math against any other team if you choose to do a game just need to k ow who has home field. 

Right sonny Moore gets more accurate the further you get in the season. Last year it was off because of covid. Below 5 though I’m not 100% I got it all right  I’m don’t know some of the 1a teams 

Top 5 I can agree with not so much the order of them though,I feel like The Rebels are a solid #2 and SPitt and Fayetteville are a pick em as last years games was a great one ! tThe Rebels will be a thorn in Peabodys side and have been forever and a day for the most part ! The programs are just darn familiar with each other ! Gonna be a great playoff in 1A hope all stay as healthy as possible and let’s watch it all shake out 

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

DRIVE FOR FIVE

10 minutes ago, Yeti said:

This is a  great way to post it adds to the discussion 

Edited by PeabodyPride

5 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

This is a  great way to post it adds to the discussion 

:thumb:, yes. Right now it shows you are about 14 points ahead of the next closest team. After seeing you play again, it will probably be more realistically. If Fayetteville beats Lewis by 45 then they may can play with you guys. I do feel though there is a gap between Fayetteville and Peabody and the rest of 1A.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Yeti said:

:thumb:, yes. Right now it shows you are about 14 points ahead of the next closest team. After seeing you play again, it will probably be more realistically. If Fayetteville beats Lewis by 45 then they may can play with you guys. I do feel though there is a gap between Fayetteville and Peabody and the rest of 1A.

Meaning 

6 etc.

8 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Top 5 I can agree with not so much the order of them though,I feel like The Rebels are a solid #2 and SPitt and Fayetteville are a pick em as last years games was a great one ! tThe Rebels will be a thorn in Peabodys side and have been forever and a day for the most part ! The programs are just darn familiar with each other ! Gonna be a great playoff in 1A hope all stay as healthy as possible and let’s watch it all shake out 

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

DRIVE FOR FIVE

Well IF  Peabody can make it to the semis because things happen it will be either Fayetteville or mckenzie semis IF things happen the way people think they will 

1 minute ago, Yeti said:

Meaning 

6 etc.

Being we can only go off last year right now Fayetteville barely beat south Pitt and meigs whipped up on south Pitt. You get what I’m trying to say.  McKenzies runningback is an absolute stud no one should count them out. They did give up big plays to Huntingdon though 

9 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Being we can only go off last year right now Fayetteville barely beat south Pitt and meigs whipped up on south Pitt. You get what I’m trying to say.  McKenzies runningback is an absolute stud no one should count them out. They did give up big plays to Huntingdon though 

I just don't see McKenzie as good as last year at least at this time. Fayetteville out of the gate is pretty good. I say that knowing even my own team lacks some from being where we were last year. But we will get there. Maybe Huntingdon is better than I give them credit for. I just feel H20 was a quality win for Fayetteville by comparison. Just my 2 cents and that don't mean much.

21 minutes ago, Yeti said:

I just don't see McKenzie as good as last year at least at this time. Fayetteville out of the gate is pretty good. I say that knowing even my own team lacks some from being where we were last year. But we will get there. Maybe Huntingdon is better than I give them credit for. I just feel H20 was a quality win for Fayetteville by comparison. Just my 2 cents and that don't mean much.

Mckenzie may not be as good defensively right now but they will improve. Huntingdon seemed slow. I didn’t see speed anywhere. H2o lost a lot didnt they ?  

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

1. (14)  Peabody 141.58 

2. (51). South Pitt  128.37 

3. (71) Fayetteville 125.54 

4. (93) McKenzie  120.89 

5. (114) lake county  115.54 

6. (149) coal field  109.04 

7. (156) greenback  107.99

8. (159) Gordonsville  107.84 

9. (187) Moore county 102.51 

10. (212) cornersville  98.94 

Clay County is at 165? That puts them at #9 and bumps out Cornersville from your list (interestingly enough, these two play in a few weeks at Cornersville.