WEEK 3 - Oak Ridge @ Clinton

CardinalGrey

2 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

You think they canceled out of fear, 92? I heard Gaddis challenged Keith to a fight before the game, and that’s why they aren’t gonna play? Keith got scurred, I heard.

That's the word on the street Sweet. Clinton don't want any part of Oak Ridge after Friday night. We're slowly but surely learning our lesson. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, 92Dragon said:

That's the word on the street Sweet. Clinton don't want any part of Oak Ridge after Friday night. We're slowly but surely learning our lesson. 

I like hearing that, 92. After Friday night, we will change our name to daddy instead of Wildcats, but only when we play y’all. The Oak Ridge Daddy’s.

• Like 1

Just now, SweetScience said:

In all seriousness though, I wish they could’ve played, but stuff happens. Like you said, Labor Day is probably the reason why. Hopefully some kids haven’t came down with the dreaded ‘Rona.

I was thinking it might have been hard to find officials or people to work the game in general. I have no idea why it was cancelled though.