WEEK 3 - Oak Ridge @ Clinton

CardinalGrey

9 minutes ago, catswild said:

Since when does a "military man" get on Twitter and whine? Just tell him to take the loss and move on. Also, he has stated for the second year in a row that the best team (Clinton) didn't win. Well, OR outscored them 58-7 in those two games so what does that say about the Clinton coaching staff???? If they have the best team two years in a row and are outscored by 51 points, then Clinton has a problem. Also, I just watched the replay and the end of the game so I could watch this "handshake disrespect"...what I saw was the OR coaches shake hands with the Clinton coaches. Not much conversation for sure, but none should be expected. Bottom line...Clinton ran their mouths in their own community about they would FINALLY beat OR, especially the traitors, but when it didn't happened they did two things...first of all they canceled the JV game and secondly they made up this "handshake disrespect" story to try to save face. How embarrassing? Move on Clintonians....go beat another powder puff opponent and beat your chests....and pray you don't see an improved OR in the playoffs!!!

I'll get right on that. I'll start praying right now that we dont see Oak Ridge in the playoffs!  :lol:

37 minutes ago, catswild said:

Since when does a "military man" get on Twitter and whine? Just tell him to take the loss and move on. Also, he has stated for the second year in a row that the best team (Clinton) didn't win. Well, OR outscored them 58-7 in those two games so what does that say about the Clinton coaching staff???? If they have the best team two years in a row and are outscored by 51 points, then Clinton has a problem. Also, I just watched the replay and the end of the game so I could watch this "handshake disrespect"...what I saw was the OR coaches shake hands with the Clinton coaches. Not much conversation for sure, but none should be expected. Bottom line...Clinton ran their mouths in their own community about they would FINALLY beat OR, especially the traitors, but when it didn't happened they did two things...first of all they canceled the JV game and secondly they made up this "handshake disrespect" story to try to save face. How embarrassing? Move on Clintonians....go beat another powder puff opponent and beat your chests....and pray you don't see an improved OR in the playoffs!!!!

Can I get a mic drop up in here?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, oridgecat said:

Coach Keith also said the better football team didn't win the game. Same as he said last year.  And for the record, Clinton cancelled the freshman and  jv game, it's been scheduled since Feb.   49-12 OR since '43.  And two of those were in '43.  Nuff said.  On to FHS.

Lol your boy is in lala land.I wish I had the article from paper after the season.The things he puts out there and wants people to see is comical

3 hours ago, catswild said:

...Clinton ran their mouths in their own community about they would FINALLY beat OR, especially the traitors, but when it didn't happened they did two things...first of all they canceled the JV game and secondly they made up this "handshake disrespect" story to try to save face. How embarrassing? Move on Clintonians....go beat another powder puff opponent and beat your chests....and pray you don't see an improved OR in the playoffs!!!!

I am with you all the way catswild except for the traitor remark. I believe we should  let the OR players cleanly beat down the Clinton players on the field and we old farts go after the stupid remarks made by the Clinton coach. But I love your support of the Wildcats!

Also, I still respect 92Dragon and a few others.

One piece of garbage I still don't like is the mighty OpieShagnasty with one "n." Oh, I take that back. He is not garbage but he should have stood up for Clinton and not gone AWOL.

Believe it or not but I don't hate Clinton. Farragut is my main rival. On to the Ads and their blue bellies. We owe them big time!

17 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Ok I was gonna be nice but the idiot had to run his mouth again.Coach Keith needs to learn how to take a loss and shutup.He has some real issues and acts like an emotional kid when he loses.After his embarrassing interview after last yr you think he would learn.Last yr Oak Ridge absolutely destroyed the Clinton offense.Clinton finished with close to 0 yards of offense maybe even negative yards.It was 36-0 and that cry baby went on a rant talking about hating Oak Ridge and how Clinton was the better team and made a fool of himself.Then as yr goes on gets mad when teams blow them out and says teams like to step on Clintons neck and acted like they did something so bad by beating his awful team bad.After game I heard Gaddis say nothing but nice things about Clinton and even bragged on the QB and how he was also a good kid.But because Clinton thought they was gonna win Coach K got his little feelings hurt and makes a video like a teenager would after a break up.This is same man that is so scared of losing he wont play AC and loses the biggest money game of yr for Clinton.Instead lets go play awful teams and make people believe Im such a good coach who has turned Clinton around.And how funny is it that Clinton blows out poor Austin East and as Clinton coach would say steps on their neck.I wasnt least bit surprised and we all know he wouldve done same thing to Oak Ridge if he had the chance.But instead he lost at home to a winless struggling Oak Ridge team that he had everybody in Clinton believing they would beat.So the real problem is he knows that was the best chance they might have in awhile and blew it.Just some advice from a Oak Ridger that he hates maybe shut up man up and bring a better team next time.

Pat I would like to solve the puzzle. 

T   Y   P   I   C   A   L

C   L   I   N   T   O   N

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1