WEEK 3 - Oak Ridge @ Clinton

CardinalGrey

2 hours ago, NoleNation3 said:

I don't know which is worse the refs or the O.R offense.

Good call on this NoleNation3. I just heard the stats for the game. OR had 118 total yards on and offense the Refs took 120 penalty yards away from the Wildcats.

I still think OR will explode at sometime but I have to admit they have been pretty bad in the first 3 games.

As always, RWR! Let's beat the Blue Bellies next week.

• Like 1

Just now, WilleTheWildcat said:

Good call on this NoleNation3. I just heard the stats for the game. OR had 118 total yards on and offense the Refs took 120 penalty yards away from the Wildcats.

I still think OR will explode at sometime but I have to admit they have been pretty bad in the first 3 games.

As always, RWR! Let's beat the Blue Bellies next week.

Dang that's crazy.Bad news is we have a long way to go on offense to be a decent team but at least we have the players to get it done if we can figure some things out

Way to go Willie glad you came through doing well.

It was hard to pick a offensive player but we finally went with #8 he came back from a concussion and got the job done. And of course big ole #77 how we pick anybody else. That's #8 and # 77 got Wildcat Whoop #### shirts tonite.

We're ready to go over to Farragut and have ourselves some wine and cheese!

WIDCAT PRIDE 

Proud of our boys for fighting and getting the win.Im at least proud the coaches tried the Heyward at QB running RO.8 should not be allowed to throw a slant the rest of the yr.I think we should go deep more and forget that short stuff unless its a screen.8 layed one deep ball on money and the soph WR dropped what wouldve been a TD.I know we have a lot to work on but so fun beating Clinton and breaking in the new field that right way.I hope Don Colquitt and his buddies had fun tonight.Somebody forgot to tell them even when we are down we still Oak Ridge and your Clinton.My kids have never seen us lose to Clinton in football or basketball so lets keep it going RWR

• Like 1