WEEK 3 - Oak Ridge @ Clinton

CardinalGrey

I’ll be shocked if OR wins. Just being honest. They’re on a high right now. Granted, they’ve played 2 pretty bad teams, but OR offense has looked completely dead and the defense can only do so much. I cannot believe how anemic our offense is with the talent we have at our disposal. Never mind, I know why. We’d have a he$& of a time trying to block Granny Clampett.

Edited by SweetScience
  • Like 1

Clinton's offense is performing well. Defense has been decent. Special teams improved from week one to week two, but PATs still need work. Kickoff has gotten a lot better.

We are all well aware of the teams that have played so far, but they did exactly what you would want. That is not something they've been able to say in a long time. Yes the competition has been weaker, but they results are there.

Of course, this is the absolute perfect time for Oak Ridge to find it's offense and bring Clinton back down to earth, but who knows what will happen.