Adamsville comes to Scotts Hill

cardfan

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, utvol2 said:

Should be a great game!! Would love to have some more of that brisket that I believe Rickey cooked! Could be wrong about who cooked but haven’t forgotten how good it was!! 

Some pretty good grub (and amateur chefs) around here, could have been someone named Rickey but I can't confirm. Good chance there'll be something in the parking lot if you get there early.

3 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Some pretty good grub (and amateur chefs) around here, could have been someone named Rickey but I can't confirm. Good chance there'll be something in the parking lot if you get there early.

Will be there for sure! Would love to meet up and shake hands!! 

Just now, utvol2 said:

Really praying that everyone can stay healthy and away from this virus! Already a lot of games lost to it again this week! 

We're looking OK from the virus, but farrr from healthy. We'll saddle up what we got and see what we can do...hope you guys are good to go, I've been missing this one since we had to go East.

On 8/31/2021 at 9:13 PM, tradertwo said:

We're looking OK from the virus, but farrr from healthy. We'll saddle up what we got and see what we can do...hope you guys are good to go, I've been missing this one since we had to go East.

Looks like a great night for some football! Prayers for a great game, no injuries and everyone’s health! TTwo let me know where you will be sir! Would love to meet ya brother!