Week 3 Region 6 3A Predictions

Undisputed

White House will open the playoffs at home against Stratford, the Region 5-3A #4 seed, on Friday 11/5.

Jackson County defeated Stratford tonight by a score of 6-2.  Jackson County will be the Region 5-3A #3 seed.  They will travel to play the winner of tomorrow night’s Waverly @ Fairview contest.  

Smith County travels to East Nashville tomorrow night.  The winner of that game is the #1 seed and will host White House-Heritage on Friday 11/5.  The loser of that game is the #2 seed and will host the loser of the Waverly @ Fairview contest.  

13 hours ago, Trollin said:

Which is bad for WHH. #9 and #6 will have a hay day on WHH. I mean, nothing against WHH, I’d love for them beat WH, I’m just hoping Waverly plays them again and ends their season. I believe Waverly will win in a 2nd match up. But will be a tough road to get there. I’d say WHH only has 2 games left this season. Enjoy it. 

Guessing you didn’t like BDP winning on y’all’s senior/homecoming game lol or is it because we are region champs? 

1 hour ago, Fryinpan66 said:

You were way off on your score prediction for this WH VS Heritage game…

No matter the result, Heritage is playing better now than they did earlier in the season. 

Just shows me even more that we are better than WH. Regular Seasons over. Big boy ball now. Waverly is running hot. We’re coming to put WH in their place. 

24 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Just shows me even more that we are better than WH. Regular Seasons over. Big boy ball now. Waverly is running hot. We’re coming to put WH in their place. 

No, it just shows me that Heritage isn’t as bad as everyone said they were. They are playing good Offensive football right now. WH is still a really good team and will be a tough team to knock out of the playoffs. Your Tigers are talented and maybe they’ll get another crack at BDP. Maybe your HC won’t chase points (2 point conversions) before they need them? That ultimately hurt y’all at Nissan Stadium. The Patriots have a tough matchup next week @ East Nashville. 

44 minutes ago, Fryinpan66 said:

No, it just shows me that Heritage isn’t as bad as everyone said they were. They are playing good Offensive football right now. WH is still a really good team and will be a tough team to knock out of the playoffs. Your Tigers are talented and maybe they’ll get another crack at BDP. Maybe your HC won’t chase points (2 point conversions) before they need them? That ultimately hurt y’all at Nissan Stadium. The Patriots have a tough matchup next week @ East Nashville. 

Lol whatever you say bud. Offense wasn’t clicking too good a few weeks ago against Waverly. I get it. You try and talk your team up but I’m not impressed. I respect your heart and desire for your team, but they are average at best. Your season ends next week. Just being honest. But some how if you pull it off, I’ll be happy for ya, just makes the road to sending WH home a little easier. 

And you can try and make jabs about our team and our coach all you’d like. “Chasing Points?” Whatever makes you feel big and bad inside. He has a State Championship ring and is a heck of a coach. Just look at his record and our Tigers record. We compete every year. Your boys just can’t hang. These Tigers are battle tested with several years of deep playoff runs. “I know y’all don’t know what that’s like”