Week 3 Region 6 3A Predictions

Undisputed

10 hours ago, Fryinpan66 said:

Cheatham County gave Heritage all they wanted. 

This is true. Cheatham bullied Heritage upfront, but I think the fumble and most of them playing both ways led to them being gassed at that end. 

Can anyone tell me the name of (this is not a jab, just a description) the bigger coach for Cheatham. He looks like he calls the plays. I think he was on that 2012 undefeated team with my nephew. 

That’s my whole reasoning for making an account and even posting because the Cheatham County team that played last night is vastly different from the ones that showed up against Harpeth when I watched them. So I was wondering if he also was coaching for  that game as well

8 hours ago, Rebel1967 said:

This is true. Cheatham bullied Heritage upfront, but I think the fumble and most of them playing both ways led to them being gassed at that end. 

Can anyone tell me the name of (this is not a jab, just a description) the bigger coach for Cheatham. He looks like he calls the plays. I think he was on that 2012 undefeated team with my nephew. 

That’s my whole reasoning for making an account and even posting because the Cheatham County team that played last night is vastly different from the ones that showed up against Harpeth when I watched them. So I was wondering if he also was coaching for  that game as well

Kevin Eslick, who started for the better part of 4 years at Cheatham County from 2009-2012, and he was a member of an offensive line unit that paved the way for over 5,000 rushing yards for a Cubs team that won the region, finished 12-1, and reached the Quarterfinal Round of the playoffs (lost to CPA).  In my opinion the 2012 Cheatham County Cubs football team was not only the best in the history of the school but was also the best in the history of the county (which has produced some great teams/players over the years).  

12 hours ago, WHHSBDP123 said:

I believe if waverly beats heritage, WH just needs one more region win to win the region 

White House at this point has won the region unless some how they lose 2 Region games and Waverly wins out.

If Waverly wins out and White House loses to WHH then it would be a tie and White House would still win based off tie breaker. 

I don’t see White House losing to the next 3. Waverly has got to win these next 3 to finish second. We’re not taking anyone lightly. Gotta show up and execute.