Week 3 Region 6 3A Predictions

Undisputed

2 hours ago, WHHSBDP123 said:

2 key region games tonight 

Heritage vs Fairview

Waverly vs Stewart county. Excited to see the outcome of those

Hoping White house doesn't overlook sycamore tonight. Anything can happen. Best of luck to all!

Yeah kinda worries me after all the hype surrounding last weeks game that we will struggle to get up to play sycamore.  Should be an easy W for us, but still gotta show up to play.  

Just now, copacanobra said:

Yeah kinda worries me after all the hype surrounding last weeks game that we will struggle to get up to play sycamore.  Should be an easy W for us, but still gotta show up to play.  

Agreed. Definition of a trap game. Coming off 2 huge wins. Against the biggest rival portland and then playing at nissan stadium and being a tough waverly team. We will see if the team is grown up and can handle business or will they get caught.

28 minutes ago, WHHSBDP123 said:

Agreed. Definition of a trap game. Coming off 2 huge wins. Against the biggest rival portland and then playing at nissan stadium and being a tough waverly team. We will see if the team is grown up and can handle business or will they get caught.

No need to worry about a trap game. Sycamore has the worst offense i have seen this year. Their defense has no shot at stopping any opposing offense. They have given up 42 points in the first half of every region game so far.

2 hours ago, WHHSBDP123 said:

2 key region games tonight 

Heritage vs Fairview

Waverly vs Stewart county. Excited to see the outcome of those

Hoping White house doesn't overlook sycamore tonight. Anything can happen. Best of luck to all!

WH 2nd and 3rds will be playing by 3rd quarter against Sycamore. 

Expect my Tigers to take care of business tonight at Stewart Co. 

Pulling for Fairview but their matchup against WHH could go either way. 

On 9/25/2021 at 8:09 PM, Trollin said:

Big week for Fairview and White House. 
Waverly travels 160 miles East to play a recently added game this week against Monterey to make up for the Columbia Academy game being canceled week 2. (Flood)

Fairview at White House

Stewart at Sycamore 

Cheatham County at WHH

Waverly at Monterey 

I started a thread on the 2A forum if you want to give any insight on the game Friday