Ya'll hear about Oakland??

ttitan27

6 hours ago, TeeterTot2 said:

How many tackles or touchdowns have those banners made?  Oakland knows there better and knows they are in Maryville's head.  Some flags hanging in the stadium won't make the plays needed for Maryville to win.

So you know what's in Maryville's head ? LOL , Sorry Buddy , Maryville doesn't quit and go lie in a corner after they get beat . Sure they got beat by the better team last year , Oakland has one of the best high school back's I've ever seen and if Oakland and Maryville do play again and Oakland wins again it will be because of that great back and a bunch of other talented players , not because anything in Maryville's head . I've always found that anytime a fan on here starts badmouthing Banners or Past Championships ... it's usually a fan of a team that has none of those .

7 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Since 2008:

Oakland- 152-26, 8 Region Championships, 3 Titles, 12-4 against Riverdale

Riverdale- 105- 54, 1 Region Championship, 0 Titles, 4-12 against Oakland

Unless Kevin Creasy and Stephen Jackson leave Oakland, expect more of the same. Riverdale's cycle ended the day Rankin left and Nolan Ron Aydellot. When McDaniel left, Oakland took a really good product and made it even better with Creasy. Just remember that when Christiana High gets built and Kriesky bolts for greener pastures

When does Christiana high open?

9 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Since 2008:

Oakland- 152-26, 8 Region Championships, 3 Titles, 12-4 against Riverdale

Riverdale- 105- 54, 1 Region Championship, 0 Titles, 4-12 against Oakland

Unless Kevin Creasy and Stephen Jackson leave Oakland, expect more of the same. Riverdale's cycle ended the day Rankin left and Nolan Ron Aydellot. When McDaniel left, Oakland took a really good product and made it even better with Creasy. Just remember that when Christiana High gets built and Kriesky bolts for greener pastures

The only product Oakland has been getting are good transfers man. They are a good team tho 

32 minutes ago, arshad221 said:

The only product Oakland has been getting are good transfers man. They are a good team tho 

Blackman has taken in just as many. The good ole Maryille argument, if you can beat em, they must be cheating. Like I said before, even loves to mention the transfers Oakland gets, but they get quiet when you bring up those who have transferred out

Edited by MidTennFootball

16 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Blackman has taken in just as many. The good ole Maryille argument, if you can beat em, they must be cheating. Like I said before, even loves to mention the transfers Oakland gets, but they get quiet when you bring up those who have 

nobody said nothing about cheating but you. I said y’all get the benefits of getting good transfers please stop playing victim bruh