Hampton comes to cland

THE KING

3 hours ago, THE KING said:

King, last night was bitter sweet. Since 1997 I've had a boy competing on that field in either youth club or school ball. Last night was the last boy, last game in Highlander country. We've sure enjoyed every trip, every game, every spat and even conversing with you! Lol 

I hope you take advantage of every seconds those girls compete; It's over in a blink pal 

3 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

King, last night was bitter sweet. Since 1997 I've had a boy competing on that field in either youth club or school ball. Last night was the last boy, last game in Highlander country. We've sure enjoyed every trip, every game, every spat and even conversing with you! Lol 

I hope you take advantage of every seconds those girls compete; It's over in a blink pal 

Thanks bud. Its been fun sharing these moments with you.  I hope you can come watch us play.  Pujo met our big girl last night.  I think she scared him a little lol

5 minutes ago, THE KING said:

She's aggressive and her and my daughters really click on the court. We played maryville, northview, Seymour and liberty Bell over the summer and held our own 

Hope to watch um play sometime. Hope she plays softball. She needs to learn how to pitch, she could stride half way to the plate.