Hampton comes to cland

THE KING

I'll get this one started.  Its always an exciting game when both teams are good.  I always remember the 1995 4 overtime game that was a blood bath at Orr field.  The teams were good friends off the field and some times you'll beat each other up worse when you love the guy in front of you.  The rivalry turned ugly for several years but since 2016 I think its became more of a good natured rivalry like it was in the early 90s.  I think it will be a game of good will.  Hampton is definitely the favorite as they have the numbers and the weight behind them.  Cland is much stronger physically this year and the offense has been very fluid.  Defensively they've really not been tested against a physical team so it will be interesting to see if we can slow the dogs running game.  It will be a hard task for 4 quarters.  If we keep it within 2 scores then my confidence will be high that we could be a 3rd or possibly 4th round team

As a Hampton fan I believe the dogs will pull out the W but I really love what cloudland is doing.  Zac has done a tremendous job with those boys and the work they have put in this summer is paying off.  Like I told Zac, I’ll pull for cloudland every week but one. I expect a battle. Just hope we can get all our boys healthy and COVID keeps its distance. 

Edited by Tootie

1 hour ago, harley04 said:

last year 34-12  44-14. pick one . Dogs are huge we may get mercy ruled this year.:mrgreen: 

The 34-12 game was a hard fought one.  Little uknoit was slippery as a greased up cat,  but the line of scrimmage was fairly equal.  The interior lines are fairly equal on ability.  I look for it to be a tight affair for most of the game.  

5 minutes ago, harley04 said:

pujo 2 really close games I took fayetteville/ tullahoma. how about you were tied. :bored:I'm so far behind looking for someone to race.

I'm in the dust as well, I did take Fayetteville, not sure about hullatoma. Picked Alcoa like a nut as well. When you get in a hole ,keep digging.

29 minutes ago, pujo said:

I'm in the dust as well, I did take Fayetteville, not sure about hullatoma. Picked Alcoa like a nut as well. When you get in a hole ,keep digging.

The Murphy South Pittsburgh game got hit with the COVID on SP side. I was really looking forward to that game. Murphy picked up Rabun Gap, Ga and they are really good.