The UC Tornadoes Storm Into TCA Lions Den

BigSwoShow

Some historical facts about TCA and Union City.

This is the 29th year for TCA football and it is the 112th year for Union City.

TCA has played 300 games while Union City has played 1, 166 games.

Blake Butler is only the 5th head coach ever for TCA while Rick Markle is the 24th head coach for Union City.

TCA is 3-2 all time against Union City while winning the first three games in the series. The average margin of victory for TCA against Union City is 19.3 points while the average margin of victory for Union City against TCA is 13.0 points. The largest margin of victory for TCA was 42 points in 2007 while the largest margin of victory for Union City was 18 points in 2017.

With a victory on Friday against Union City, Blake Butler would become the all-time winningest coach in TCA history.

Just some fun facts for a discussion.

My information comes from www.ahsfhs.org

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Some historical facts about TCA and Union City.

This is the 29th year for TCA football and it is the 112th year for Union City.

TCA has played 300 games while Union City has played 1, 166 games.

Blake Butler is only the 5th head coach ever for TCA while Rick Markle is the 24th head coach for Union City.

TCA is 3-2 all time against Union City while winning the first three games in the series. The average margin of victory for TCA against Union City is 19.3 points while the average margin of victory for Union City against TCA is 13.0 points. The largest margin of victory for TCA was 42 points in 2007 while the largest margin of victory for Union City was 18 points in 2017.

With a victory on Friday against Union City, Blake Butler would become the all-time winningest coach in TCA history.

Just some fun facts for a discussion.

My information comes from www.ahsfhs.org

No offense at all towards TCA coach but we like to make history not be a part of other’s history. Everyone is doubting and speaking down about UC this year and I look forward to a history making season hopefully for UC.  Go Tornadoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Tornado82 said:

No offense at all towards TCA coach but we like to make history not be a part of other’s history. Everyone is doubting and speaking down about UC this year and I look forward to a history making season hopefully for UC.  Go Tornadoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I certainly hope that you don't think that I was downing Union City because that was simply not be the case. The word "with" has a certain meaning. Had I used the word "when", you could have certainly taken it as talking down to Union City. I certainly have nothing but respect for UC. I just presented some interesting facts about Friday's game. Nothing more nothing less. If you travel to our neck of the woods on Friday, have safe travels. If not, I hope that you might watch our video stream. Have a good day.

It’s game day Tornadoes!!!!!!!!! It’s time to buckle those chin straps and get to grinding the yardage out. Line get low and drive them backwards. Defense  hit them and wrap up. Let them remember your number after each play. No plays off ,no energy left unspent. Leave it all on the field and let everyone that doubts you and your fellow tornadoes know that you are here for war this season. Let them know your not a maybe .500 team, that your a brotherhood. A group of brothers looking to make a deep run in the playoffs . A team with a point to make. A group of Tornadoes looking to carry on the legacy of past hard nose ,history making Union City Golden Tornadoes!!!!!!!!!!!!       Let’s go baby, Its  football time , Friday Night Lights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never settle for being a part of history, be the ones that make that history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     

6 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

I certainly hope that you don't think that I was downing Union City because that was simply not be the case. The word "with" has a certain meaning. Had I used the word "when", you could have certainly taken it as talking down to Union City. I certainly have nothing but respect for UC. I just presented some interesting facts about Friday's game. Nothing more nothing less. If you travel to our neck of the woods on Friday, have safe travels. If not, I hope that you might watch our video stream. Have a good day.

I never thought that at all bud.