The UC Tornadoes Storm Into TCA Lions Den

BigSwoShow

Here we go. We are now 2-1 on the season and will be on the road to play TCA this week assuming we get to play this game if the Lions get released from the COVID-19 protocol. Last nights game showed me that having one of our Senior linemen back made a huge difference in the production from our offense. However, TCA has been a problem for us over the years and has always given us a fight. I’m hearing their numbers are way down but I still expect a fight. Let’s get this party started. What say you?

I expect for TCA to put up a great fight. UC will not roll through this game. However, I do expect for UC to win. 

I thought that TCA had a bunch of seniors. I was wrong. They still are young. They will fight hard, and will not quit. Coach Butler will have them ready to play. TCA very well could win the game. I just like UC in this one. 

Edited by ManOfMillions

2 hours ago, BigSwoShow said:

Sounds good. How y’all looking this year? TCA has always been a problem for us 

Nothing really to see here. We are just a bunch of one-legged boys and a butt kicking contest.

This is a very young TCA football team. There is definitely a bright future for the Lions. There is young talent on the varsity and there is some very exciting talent in the pipeline.

TCA has to try and find a way to keep the Union City offense off the field and limit the time consuming drives. A couple of yards of penetration by our defensive line each play and solid work from the linebackers could make for an interesting game.

If TCA wants a shot to win this ball game they're going to have to control the ball and the clock like they did against Adamsville. They will have to play turn over free football in my opinion.

I would say that Union City would be the favorite coming into the contest. I can assure you that the young Lions will stand up and fight hard all night long.

I hope that this game gets played and that both teams remain injury free.

I would encourage Union City fans attending the game to arrive early and hungry and partake of our BBQ nachos, Power T burgers, and jumbo hotdogs from the concession stand. You will not be disappointed.

I will post a link for live video streaming of this game later on in the week.

Edited by ReitzFan

23 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Nothing really to see here. We are just a bunch of one-legged boys and a butt kicking contest.

This is a very young TCA football team. There is definitely a bright future for the Lions. There is young talent on the varsity and there is some very exciting talent in the pipeline.

TCA has to try and find a way to keep the Union City offense off the field and limit the time consuming drives. A couple of yards of penetration by our defensive line each play and solid work from the linebackers could make for an interesting game.

If TCA wants a shot to win this ball game they're going to have to control the ball and the clock like they did against Adamsville. They will have to play turn over free football in my opinion.

I would say that Union City would be the favorite coming into the contest. I can assure you that the young Lions will stand up and fight hard all night long.

I hope that this game gets played and that both teams remain injury free.

I would encourage Union City fans attending the game to arrive early and hungry and partake of our BBQ nachos, Power T burgers, and jumbo hotdogs from the concession stand. You will not be disappointed.

I will post a link for live video streaming of this game later on in the week.

Peabody Pride approves this vittles message ! Best BBQ Nachos around !!!!

• Thanks 1