Milan @ Haywood week 5

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

7 minutes ago, stacmot said:

As far as I know, we're the only high school in Tennessee whose nickname is Tomcats.  But there are others.

Paul Glaser High School in Ashland, KY
Thiel College PA
East Aurora IL
Stone County MS
Tom Bean TX

But the best Tomcat to be is a Big Purple Haywood Tomcat!

It is certainly an exciting time to be a Tomcat! New renovations coming, back to back state title appearances. A great coaching staff. I like it! 

1 minute ago, ManOfMillions said:

It is certainly an exciting time to be a Tomcat! New renovations coming, back to back state title appearances. A great coaching staff. I like it! 

Thanks.  It is an exiting time.  BTW Tomcat fans, I think today is the last day to vote on what option you would like in regard to new athletic facilities.  If you haven't voted, vote for option 2. 

15 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

HA! thanks man. I was told that our offense was a Gimmick! I laughed in his face. I asked him if he ever tried to stop it?

Haywood has played SGC 4 times since 2011, and the Tomcats have had a hard time stopping it.  The Hornets have scored 198 points in those 4 games for an average of 49.5 points a game.  I hope things will be different this year.

Edited by stacmot

24 minutes ago, stacmot said:

Haywood has played SGC 4 times since 2011, and the Tomcats have had a hard time stopping it.  The Hornets have scored 198 points in those 4 games for an average of 49.5 points a game.  I hope things will be different this year.

This is still the greatest high school football game I have ever called, watched, or heard. 

hwss.png

• Upvote 1