White House vs Waverly @ Titans Nissan Stadium

Trollin

Please know TripleO in no way represents ANY part of the WH community. I know the town is excited to be able to play at Nissan Stadium but hasn’t forgotten why we are playing there. Still praying for the Waverly community. 

Waverly has put up quite a few points this season. I’m sure this could be another shootout. Our defense has to play better Thursday than we did against the Panthers. I’m looking forward to the matchup. 

Edited by BDP2003
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, BDP2003 said:

Please know TripleO in no way represents ANY part of the WH community. I know the town is excited to be able to play at Nissan Stadium but hasn’t forgotten why we are playing there. Still praying for the Waverly community. 

Waverly has put up quite a few points this season. I’m sure this could be another shootout. Our defense has to play better Thursday than we did against the Panthers. I’m looking forward to the matchup. 

Somebody like that doesn’t represent a community. It represents an evil. That is an evil person that has a special place waiting See you all Thursday.