White House vs Waverly @ Titans Nissan Stadium

Trollin

2 hours ago, Wavo2004 said:

I think this is going to be a close game . That could  go either way. But wavo by 7

I was thinking the same, but today I went and watched film on White House “you can watch full games on their Facebook page” and I do think they have some offensive weapons. #9 #6 #2 and they are a Senior heavy team on both sides of the ball. However, their defense didn’t look great. For example, Portland scored 40 on them. 27 in first half. Waverly’s offense vs Portland’s offense is night and day. I believe Waverly scores easily against White House, and even though White House has a good offense, I believe Waverly’s defense can hold them enough for Waverly to win by 2+ TDs. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Trollin said:

I was thinking the same, but today I went and watched film on White House “you can watch full games on their Facebook page” and I do think they have some offensive weapons. #9 #6 #2 and they are a Senior heavy team on both sides of the ball. However, their defense didn’t look great. For example, Portland scored 40 on them. 27 in first half. Waverly’s offense vs Portland’s offense is night and day. I believe Waverly scores easily against White House, and even though White House has a good offense, I believe Waverly’s defense can hold them enough for Waverly to win by 2+ TDs. 

Good luck to your Tigers Trollin! No disrespect to White House, but I hope that Wavo is up enough for the kids to relax a little and absorb the experience of playing at Nissan in the last few minutes.

57 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Portland’s put a lot of points on every team they have played. You need to watch the White House vs station camp game. I hope y’all pull it off but Waverly hasn’t played a team with a pulse yet or a winning record.not to mention White House has been playing 5A teams

Edited by Orangecountry

1 hour ago, Orangecountry said:

Portland’s put a lot of points on every team they have played. You need to watch the White House vs station camp game. I hope y’all pull it off but Waverly hasn’t played a team with a pulse yet or a winning record.not to mention White House has been playing 5A teams

Agreed. Portland is 5a and runs a completely different offense than I believe waverly will run. Stopping a team that runs a good wing T is tough. Portland put up tons of points against everyone they played. If waverly runs a similar offense like station camp, then I like White House’s chances. Lose against station camp doesn’t look as bad considering they’re 5a and are 4-0 currently. And WH held them to 14 and I’m willing to bet they had some pretty good talent on that side of the ball. Excited for the game 

2 hours ago, Trollin said:

They put up 27 in the first half, but only 13 in the second.  I just don’t think we were ready for how fast their running backs were.  I was shocked at their speed, I’m glad we were able to adjust to it after halftime.  Do y’all have a lot of speed guys too? 

57 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

They put up 27 in the first half, but only 13 in the second.  I just don’t think we were ready for how fast their running backs were.  I was shocked at their speed, I’m glad we were able to adjust to it after halftime.  Do y’all have a lot of speed guys too? 

20 is very fast, no exaggeration, he’s extremely fast. And then when you mix in the big back, it gets pretty deadly. Qb can fly too, but 20 is a little faster then him. All the wrs have speed, 34 is a little slower than the other 3 but can move for his size. I would say 15 and 7 are the fastest recusvers. Both can fly, the only problem is 15 and 9 go both ways so fatigue may get to them every so often. No disrespect whatsoever to White House. They have played great competition and waverly hasn’t at all, but I believe waverly may be a little too much for the White House defense. White House can definitely go toe to toe with the offense, I just feel the better defense is waverly and I feel that is what will help to the win. I’m gonna go waverly by 14, again no disrespect to White House, just my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Anonymoustiger said:

20 is very fast, no exaggeration, he’s extremely fast. And then when you mix in the big back, it gets pretty deadly. Qb can fly too, but 20 is a little faster then him. All the wrs have speed, 34 is a little slower than the other 3 but can move for his size. I would say 15 and 7 are the fastest recusvers. Both can fly, the only problem is 15 and 9 go both ways so fatigue may get to them every so often. No disrespect whatsoever to White House. They have played great competition and waverly hasn’t at all, but I believe waverly may be a little too much for the White House defense. White House can definitely go toe to toe with the offense, I just feel the better defense is waverly and I feel that is what will help to the win. I’m gonna go waverly by 14, again no disrespect to White House, just my opinion.

Nothing wrong with refusing to look at a match up without taking off your Tiger glasses but picking Waverly to beat White House by 14 is setting yourself up to be disappointed  I went to Yalls Camden game. Waverly does not have the team speed or depth White House has. Waverly hasn’t played a team yet with speed. 

2 minutes ago, Orangecountry said:

Nothing wrong with refusing to look at a match up without taking off your Tiger glasses but picking Waverly to beat White House by 14 is setting yourself up to be disappointed  I went to Yalls Camden game. Waverly does not have the team speed or depth White House has. Waverly hasn’t played a team yet with speed. 

Hey man I could be wrong, I could be way wrong and White House comes and blows the tigers out. But I do believe waverly has the speed to match White House. Maybe not to match number 9, but I believe as a whole waverly is faster. I will admit the oline scares me a little. At times they can be perfect and other times it can be ugly. Ugly isn’t an option when you play a big string front like White House.