White House vs Waverly @ Titans Nissan Stadium

Trollin

1 hour ago, Trollin said:

It was a close game. 14-13 Waverly just before half. WH kicked a great field goal to go ahead with seconds before half 16-14. Waverly had 3 or 4 wide open dropped passes that should have scored in first half. 
WH scored 2 TDs in 3rd. Waverly scored 3 TDs in the 4th. WH also scored 1 in 4th. Waverly got going in the 4th with the pass offense. White House was simply executed better last night. Don’t try to act like it wasn’t close. It was a fight to the end. Hoping we meet again in playoffs to get a chance at redemption. Best of luck to y’all. 

It didn’t feel that close in the second half to me until the very end, but I agree the drops being touchdowns would’ve made a big difference.  Good luck to y’all! 

22 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

It didn’t feel that close in the second half to me until the very end, but I agree the drops being touchdowns would’ve made a big difference.  Good luck to y’all! 

Agreed. Like I said, the game after the second half didn’t seem too close til very end. But I do agree if waverly catches 3,4 balls they win this game 

32 minutes ago, Orangecountry said:

True they are playing teams like Father Ryan but they are getting blown out by them too. 

That's true although it's a different level of competition. You can write them off if you want. I'll wait until around Halloween to make my prediction how good they are lol. 

1 hour ago, Orangecountry said:

After watching the Milan vs south Gibson game I’m not so sure the road to the Alcoa classic don’t run through yalls region. 

Also It just occurred to me that Milan and SG are both in 4a this year. Covington and Dyersburg will be the dudes in west TN 7-3a. Really looking forward to seeing that game. I hear Dyersburg is very good and Covington has proven to be a reliable top 25 statewide team year in and year out. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Also It just occurred to me that Milan and SG are both in 4a this year. Covington and Dyersburg will be the dudes in west TN 7-3a. Really looking forward to seeing that game. I hear Dyersburg is very good and Covington has proven to be a reliable top 25 statewide team year in and year out. 

I didn’t realize Milan moved up. 

9 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Stratford in 2017 went 2-8 for the season and made to the semifinals and gave Covington all they wanted. That’s the year Covington almost beat Alcoa in the state championship.

Bad memories bruh... lol.

But seriously Stratford beat both #1 seeds Pearl Cohn and Fairview at home in their playoff run. And like you say went to overtime with an awesome Covington team at Covington. James Moore was a bad man. Several others too. 

Suffice it to say when East, Stratford, PC etc. get off the bus you'll say WTH :shock: lol

Edited by Swarm
  • Upvote 1

All of y’all have spoke the truth on how this game went. I couldn’t believe my eyes seeing those missed opportunities on the deep balls for us but things like that happen unfortunately. I usually watch as much film on our opponents as our coaches do lol but this year has been different so I really didn’t know what White House had. Was very enjoyable to watch that game and forget kinda what we’ve endured in Waverly. Can’t say enough about the Titans organization for making that happen! Was very enjoyable for me even with the L