Marion @ Bledsoe

TheTruthPrevails

12 hours ago, H2Oman said:

If MC is who they say and I think they are… they win this by a couple TD’s.

Classic Valley matchup. Bledsoe pretty much kicked their tail last year AT MARION! Now they playing at Bledsoe. If Bledsoe loses this game  they are in DEEP trouble! Bledsoe is   Desperate and at home.   Marion looked like crap last game. Been hyped up all year.  
I will make my pick in day or 2

On 9/13/2021 at 10:35 AM, H2Oman said:

If MC is who they say and I think they are… they win this by a couple TD’s.

I’ve heard from the north and from the south today. Bledsoe claiming a couple of bumps and bruises.  Lost a good Rb for the year.couple of secondary players. The  Line depth is a issue.

To the South,  Marion is concerned they are not clicking and the big layoff won’t help that… AT ALL!  
 The only positive from the layoff is they should be healthy and fresh. 
Now for the pick!

Both teams come in bruised up a little but nothing major. Bledsoe has the home field and a nice passing game. Bledsoe needs this win bad with their chicken&$&@ forfeited loss in a district game vs Meigs.

Marion comes in looking for chemistry and hopefully starts clicking.  Marion was smashed on the road last year at home vs Bledsoe. 
I’m saying Marion goes into Bledsoe and gets revenge and barely pulls off a barnburner. Lower scoring game. 

marion-21

bledsoe-17

Bledsoe is in trouble and reeling after this one.

2 hours ago, Sequatchie33 said:

I’ve heard from the north and from the south today. Bledsoe claiming a couple of bumps and bruises.  Lost a good Rb for the year.couple of secondary players. The  Line depth is a issue.

To the South,  Marion is concerned they are not clicking and the big layoff won’t help that… AT ALL!  
Now for the pick!

Both teams come in bruised up a little but nothing major. Bledsoe has the home field and a nice passing game. Bledsoe needs this win bad with their chicken&$&@ forfeited loss in a district game vs Meigs.

Marion comes in looking for chemistry and hopefully starts clicking.  Marion was smashed on the road last year at home vs Bledsoe. 
I’m saying Marion goes into Bledsoe and gets revenge and barely pulls off a barnburner. Lower scoring game. 

marion-21

bledsoe-17

Who did we lose for the year?

2 hours ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Now for the pick!

marion-21

bledsoe-17

That would be 21 more than last year......

• Upvote 1