Tullahoma @ Creek Wood

TTownFan50

The preseason projections had Creek Wood as one of the top 4 teams in this region .   So far Creek Wood has not been able to get anything offensively going against Marshall County or Pearl Cohn.  Did anyone watch the game on MyTV 30 Friday night, was it closer than the final score?  Does anyone think this will be a close game? 

1 hour ago, TTownFan50 said:

The preseason projections had Creek Wood as one of the top 4 teams in this region .   So far Creek Wood has not been able to get anything offensively going against Marshall County or Pearl Cohn.  Did anyone watch the game on MyTV 30 Friday night, was it closer than the final score?  Does anyone think this will be a close game? 

I like CW. Their boys didn’t give up. You have to be very discipline playing them which everybody knows. The got deep into our territory a few times but couldn’t convert it to points. I think having a week off being so young did PC some good and some harm especially the 1st half until mid 2q. Tullahoma will win but I think this will be CW last region lost and win the rest of the way.