Knox Carter @ Coalfield

rtl112

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Hey buddy is there something your not telling us?My friend from CF callrd me on his way to work and asked if I heard Oakdale had Covid and you all had picked up Carter.Of course I said yes I heard that.He asked my thoughts and I basically said exactly what I put on here that they beat a good Webb team so I expect them to be a pretty solid team.He told me they had watched film on Carter and the staff is VERY confident in the ability to win this game!You all been sandbagging or something????You all win against Carter and you may have enough to challenge South Pitt!

I don't confer with the coaching staff,  I personally have watched Carter and I think they got a good team.   Will they mercy rule us, I don't know?  A good 4A team should beat a good 1A squad.  You guys are the ones that's been sandbagging by the way.  

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

From what I'm hearing you all may be the ones in trouble!CF likes their chances in this one.Im very interested now!!!We have to play them in a couple weeks.

You say!  I'm just hoping we can make it a game.  Your trying to make those green hornets mad aren't you?  

6 hours ago, orngnblk said:

From what I'm hearing you all may be the ones in trouble!CF likes their chances in this one.Im very interested now!!!We have to play them in a couple weeks.

I can't see it happening from what I've seen from CF. Carter has one of the best offenses we've had in a long time and we can score fast. I'm sure CF will want to hold the ball and play the stall game to shorten the game, but I don't see them being able to control the ball on our defense and chew up the clock.