Jump to content

Fairview @ WH Heritage Week 6


Fryinpan66
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Swarm said:

33-14 Fairview final score. 

Nice adjustments coaches and players! :thumb:

Good game Heritage. Thanks for having us. 

Hats off to Fairview, y’all have a good team. I will say, the officials decided they needed to get into the game in the 2nd Half.  Heritage had a TD called back because of a bogus hold call. #10 for the Patriots cleaned that LB’s Clock. It was a clean block!  Funny how Heritage had 0, yes ZERO penalties at the half. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Fryinpan66 said:

Hats off to Fairview, y’all have a good team. I will say, the officials decided they needed to get into the game in the 2nd Half.  Heritage had a TD called back because of a bogus hold call. #10 for the Patriots cleaned that LB’s Clock. It was a clean block!  Funny how Heritage had 0, yes ZERO penalties at the half. 

What does the block have to do with the holding call? It was a blindside block that wasn't even called. The penalty was for holding which was occurring every down in the second half after Fairview got into rhythm. I did hear you celebrating the block over the PA though. Congrats for that. Glad no one was hurt there. 

The refs were very slouch with spotting the ball but it was on both sides. 

Good luck to Heritage the rest of the way. You guys are going to have a dogfight for spot #4 with Stewart County. 

Edited by Swarm
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Swarm said:

What does the block have to do with the holding call? It was a blindside block that wasn't even called. The penalty was for holding which was occurring every down in the second half after Fairview got into rhythm. I did hear you celebrating the block over the PA though. Congrats for that. Glad no one was hurt there. 

The refs were very slouch with spotting the ball but it was on both sides. 

Good luck to Heritage the rest of the way. You guys are going to have a dogfight for spot #4 with Stewart County. 

No Sir. The block by #10 was called holding. He was no where near the ball either. He was downfield in the middle of the field and the ball was ran to the right. If it was a blindside block, it would have been the 15 yard variety. The official signaled holding. It’s unfortunate, because that was when Heritage was in the game. You must be thinking of a different play? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Fryinpan66 said:

No Sir. The block by #10 was called holding. He was no where near the ball either. He was downfield in the middle of the field and the ball was ran to the right. If it was a blindside block, it would have been the 15 yard variety. The official signaled holding. It’s unfortunate, because that was when Heritage was in the game. You must be thinking of a different play? 

Does it really matter? That call wouldn’t have changed the outcome of that game right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Swarm said:

What does the block have to do with the holding call? It was a blindside block that wasn't even called. The penalty was for holding which was occurring every down in the second half after Fairview got into rhythm. I did hear you celebrating the block over the PA though. Congrats for that. Glad no one was hurt there. 

The refs were very slouch with spotting the ball but it was on both sides. 

Good luck to Heritage the rest of the way. You guys are going to have a dogfight for spot #4 with Stewart County. 

If they are on Stewart counties level they are going to take a beating when they play WH and Waverly!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Announcements




×
  • Create New...