Meigs vs McMinn Central

Meeru

4 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

We likely won't know how good meigs is until they play tyner/Marion.  Schedule isn't very challenging.

The schedule bit is true although Marion's isn't any better. Only difference is you play some of the tougher teams that we play earlier in the season than we do.

47 minutes ago, Yeti said:

The schedule bit is true although Marion's isn't any better. Only difference is you play some of the tougher teams that we play earlier in the season than we do.

Meh......I would think Forrest and seq would be the best games out of both our non conference schedule.  Not oakland, lol, plus we played bledsoe and yall didn't for whatever reason.  As good as yall have been though the last few years it was probably a struggle to find teams to play.

4 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Meh......I would think Forrest and seq would be the best games out of both our non conference schedule.  Not oakland, lol, plus we played bledsoe and yall didn't for whatever reason.  As good as yall have been though the last few years it was probably a struggle to find teams to play.

Signal according to the rankings is the best team between us as far as non region goes. I was curious how good Signal really was so I kept up with the Loudon score. They beat them about like we did so that affirmed what I had thought about them. They would be in this order I believe if inwas to rank some of our foes

Bledsoe

Tyner

Signal

Forrest

Sequatchie 

Sweetwater 

All in all you probably have a little stronger schedule. I'm curious to see your Signal score. 

We had South Pitt lined up to play the way I understand it but they shut the school down in that area and that was our last chance at a good game. Cloudland and one other team fell through the next day. We tried around 10 teams to my knowledge and nothing worked out.

33 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Signal according to the rankings is the best team between us as far as non region goes. I was curious how good Signal really was so I kept up with the Loudon score. They beat them about like we did so that affirmed what I had thought about them. They would be in this order I believe if inwas to rank some of our foes

Bledsoe

Tyner

Signal

Forrest

Sequatchie 

Sweetwater 

All in all you probably have a little stronger schedule. I'm curious to see your Signal score. 

We had South Pitt lined up to play the way I understand it but they shut the school down in that area and that was our last chance at a good game. Cloudland and one other team fell through the next day. We tried around 10 teams to my knowledge and nothing worked out.

That's probably accurate but may slide signal down as the season goes on.  I don't think they are good at all.  Our score won't be as bad as yall beat em.  Yall are better and more explosive imo.