Westview vs. Union City

WestviewAlumni

1 hour ago, Kiddmaximus said:

See y’all tomorrow!!

Looking forward to a com

1 hour ago, UCStrong77 said:

The Camden Westview game was a blowout but I will say Camden had several drives were they pounded the ball down Westviews throat. They would then fumble or throw an interception and they were done for quickly. Looks like McConnell plays a little triple option too butttt not as good as the Tornadoes and not as physical as the Tornadoes. Westview will score that is no doubt but could be hard to place lots of points on board if our offense is doing what it is designed to do.  

That’s what I’m hoping for.

2 hours ago, UCStrong77 said:

The Camden Westview game was a blowout but I will say Camden had several drives were they pounded the ball down Westviews throat. They would then fumble or throw an interception and they were done for quickly. Looks like McConnell plays a little triple option too butttt not as good as the Tornadoes and not as physical as the Tornadoes. Westview will score that is no doubt but could be hard to place lots of points on board if our offense is doing what it is designed to do.  

I’m pretty sure Camden ran the spread most of that game. Sounded like very little of McConell’s single wing / wing T / triple option / veer offense he runs when he doesn’t have the personnel to run his tempo spread he is so good at. Obviously Camden isn’t as good as UC but Westview does seem to be playing pretty good defense. 

1 hour ago, woodsandwater said:

I’m pretty sure Camden ran the spread most of that game. Sounded like very little of McConell’s single wing / wing T / triple option / veer offense he runs when he doesn’t have the personnel to run his tempo spread he is so good at. Obviously Camden isn’t as good as UC but Westview does seem to be playing pretty good defense. 

My main concern is scoring defense 

On 9/27/2021 at 12:36 AM, PeabodyPride said:

The need to play keep away is a understatement in this case,UC,to be successful will need a few of those entire quarter eating drives to stay in it and or win it. The difference in the chargers from last year to now is astonishing to say the least, Line is big and very physical ! UC will not lay down just because they are “supposed “ to lose however,As Kidd M. Said Westview has no interest in mercy ruling folks, I see this game as intriguing to say the least, I don’t believe without several big break UC can take this one   But they will line em up and knock heads non the less !! I will be making this game with Swo , I have no interest in the drive to Halls this week ! 

Great. I will save you a seat. 

• Upvote 1