Battle for first in Region 1-6A: Jeff County at Dobyns-Bennett

TribalEmpire

Bottom line is JC won this game.It happens and they made the plays to get it done. Congrats to JC,now the Tribe needs to move on and not look back .As I've said about my Devils,you need two QB's and depth all over the field.The last couple of weeks will pay off somewhere down the road for DB.

21 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Well I guess you just called me an idiot. There's no question the defensive backfield and "those coaches" lost this game tonight. Or maybe the Jeff Co. quarterback and receivers are a lot better than Greeneville's. But you could be half right. That head coach put this staff together so ultimately he owns the situation. I don't think Christian is a bad guy or a bad coach but DB could of done a lot better. That guy over in Elizabethton wanted the job. You know that guy that's won two state championships in a row. So here we are. 

I guess I did. I normally respect your opinion. But you're cutting Christian too much slack. He's no better than Clark and the Indians are doomed to the same problems that Clark produced and Christian carries forward. These problems can only be fixed with a new head coach with the freedom to shake up the staff with loads of new blood. Same ole problems for decades. Only coaching can explain the issues. 

2 hours ago, DBGRAD70 said:

I guess I did. I normally respect your opinion. But you're cutting Christian too much slack. He's no better than Clark and the Indians are doomed to the same problems that Clark produced and Christian carries forward. These problems can only be fixed with a new head coach with the freedom to shake up the staff with loads of new blood. Same ole problems for decades. Only coaching can explain the issues. 

You could be right, only time will tell for sure.    If we start hearing Christian used as a verb, like:

DB fan:    "We sure Clark'ed that game huh?..."

A lot of communities have that GOB system that is hard to break up..