Tellico @ Marion

TheTruthPrevails

3 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

I don't doubt it. He was good. The whole team was good but Malone stood out to me.

The play happened against Dresden in the third round in 2015 

the one play that stands out to me in the 2014 game was our defensive tackle hitting yalls running back in the back field  it rattled my brain and I was just watching 

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

SOS won’t matter much IF they get to meet westview. If they were in 3a they might would even get to play Alcoa 

We used to have to play Alcoa, Maryville, Knox West, MUS, Brentwood Academy..... to get a gold ball. Lost to Alcoa twice in the semis (one a heartbreaking 1 point loss) and beat them in a qtr final 42-14. Played Maryville one time and beat them in a semi 14-13. Beat Brentwood Academy for a gold ball. Beat Knox West in a semi on our way to another gold ball. They were the only team to score on 1st string defense that year. They went up 7-0 and we beat them 41-7.

We used to have to some very tough teams.

Edited by PurplePower68

17 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

We used to have to play Alcoa, Maryville, Knox West, MUS, Brentwood Academy..... to get a gold ball. Lost to Alcoa twice in the semis (one a heartbreaking 1 point loss) and beat them in a qtr final 42-14. Played Maryville one time and beat them in a semi 14-13. Beat Brentwood Academy for a gold ball. Beat Knox West in a semi on our way to another gold ball. They were the only team to score on 1st string defense that year. They went up 7-0 and we beat them 41-7.

We used to have to some very tough teams.

Things have changed