Community @ Sequatchie Co.

Sequatchie

Just got out of the Gainesboro jail after that lousy PA announcer didn’t like how I taunted him after the Indians came in and embarrassed those Jackson County losers. 

Since I have been gone, it looks like the boys have toughened up and started playing some Squatch Ball. I knew those cans of Skoal Mint I sent to the field house would help put some hair on their chest and give them the ability to lay some devastating downhill blocks.

All I know is some Indians will be sinking some Viking Ships this week. I can’t wait to be back on the fence line Friday night and celebrating at Green’s Tavern.

• Upvote 1

Good win for the seniors on homecoming night. Region win but desperately need to cut out the penalty yards. And yes #2 should have been ejected for the personal foul (targeting) on a defenseless player. If the rule is that a player has to have two personal fouls during a game to be ejected then the rule needs to be changed. 

We do not take the loss to Cannon County. They get the region win yes, but we do not take a region loss. As I understand it there was a possibility of playing Cannon the week of the Whitwell game. Whitwell as I understand it is trying to make up the game with Copper Basin (which is a region game for them). It would be nice to play Cannon that week if possible cause the Covid region win (against us) for them could play a role in which team host in the first round of the playoffs. 

6 hours ago, Kuhnite80 said:

We do not take the loss to Cannon County. They get the region win yes, but we do not take a region loss. As I understand it there was a possibility of playing Cannon the week of the Whitwell game. Whitwell as I understand it is trying to make up the game with Copper Basin (which is a region game for them). It would be nice to play Cannon that week if possible cause the Covid region win (against us) for them could play a role in which team host in the first round of the playoffs. 

Cannon county making up the game doesn't benefit them at all.  It does dunlap bc they prob win in an actual game.  Cannon can take the win without having to play.  I doubt they are trying real hard to make it up.  None of the teams in this region will win a playoff game anyways.

12 minutes ago, TheBest2018 said:

Cannon county making up the game doesn't benefit them at all.  It does dunlap bc they prob win in an actual game.  Cannon can take the win without having to play.  I doubt they are trying real hard to make it up.  None of the teams in this region will win a playoff game anyways.

Are you forgetting that Giles County is in this region now ? Giles makes the trip to Sequatchie week after next . Go Bobcats !