Tyner@Marion

14 hours ago, oldfaithful said:

I hope I am trust me. Love the confidence you have as well. 

Football is simple game, yet very complex at the same time. Every year is a new team, even if you have all 22 starters coming back on both sides of the ball. Each year new leaders emerge or don't fill the void left from the player(s) before them. Maybe they aren't as hungry as the previous year and didn't work as hard in the offseason or during the season to maintain that success. Instead of being the favorite for the majority of the games now you are being told you will be lucky to win. The teams chemistry is completely different from year to year as well. Does the team get better as the year goes on or can you see them making the same mistakes each week and getting worse? These are just a small percentage of the things that impact a team every year. Those statements are not directed at Tyner or MC, just in general.

I'm not the most reliable source when it comes to Tyner, but traditionally they're always good and a tough team to beat. On top of that they usually have a very tough schedule, so don't judge them by their overall record. With that being said, they have beaten the lesser teams on the schedule just like they should have. On top of that they have a first year head coach who seems to have his team clicking at the moment. I always try to treat our opponent with respect no matter if it's Alabama or team who hasn't won a game in 5 years. Not saying you haven't, but that's just my approach to every week. I would really like to see the Warriors come out and dominate the game for 4 quarters.  

No I get it. At no point should a team be overlooked no matter what. Crazy things happen in football all the time. I don't know alot about Tyner thats why I was asking if there was a difference between this year and last year. (new players, new coach staff, different practices, that sort of thing)

8 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Starters have given up 2 tds and 2 fgs, I definitely didn't say the line was terrible.

For someone that goes to every MC game I'd assume you'd be a huge fan however you for sure are the most negative spectator I've seen. Why go on Friday nights? Just so you can come back on a website to be negative? What's that look like for Marion County? It's just a shame. 

22 minutes ago, PurplePride2021 said:

No I get it. At no point should a team be overlooked no matter what. Crazy things happen in football all the time. I don't know alot about Tyner thats why I was asking if there was a difference between this year and last year. (new players, new coach staff, different practices, that sort of thing)

Just because MC won last year doesn't mean they will win this year. I think that's what oldfaithful was saying! Everything in bold that you said is the reason why Tyner is doing better but they still have a lot to work on. This game will be a test for both teams and will probably come down to which team commits the fewest errors. 

2 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

Just because MC won last year doesn't mean they will win this year. I think that's what oldfaithful was saying! Everything in bold that you said is the reason why Tyner is doing better but they still have a lot to work on. This game will be a test for both teams and will probably come down to which team commits the fewest errors. 

I'm pretty sure I said nothing about Marion County winning again this year just because they won last year. :roll:

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

#3 is a very good player and would have been a starter on defense if not for injuries. If I'm not mistaken he was ahead of #4 on depth chart on offense as well.

#4 has surpassed #3 by miles. Injures or not. #4 has the heart for the game it's hard to say the same for #3. and it's been like that for years now. you've got to be with the team from the very start not jump on the bandwagon when it's time to hit and dress out on Friday nights. Basketball is his thing anyway. 

2 minutes ago, PurplePride2021 said:

#4 has surpassed #3 by miles. Injures or not. #4 has the heart for the game it's hard to say the same for #3. and it's been like that for years now. you've got to be with the team from the very start not jump on the bandwagon when it's time to hit and dress out on Friday nights. Basketball is his thing anyway. 

Basketball is for sure. Maybe he gets healthy and is a big contributor the rest of the way. The talent is there to be a great back. Always has been.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PurplePride2021 said:

Sure seems like you are the one on here talking about individual kids. If you would take the rose colored glasses off for a second and watch the game you would see the line play needs to improve if you wanna get to where you desire to be. When you get pushed around by a smaller team that doesn’t bode well for when meigs or whoever comes to town. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

Carefull now tyner ram fan.  Do you even go to the games?  Are you even a real fan?  How dare you say that tyner has stuff they need to work on.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Sure seems like you are the one on here talking about individual kids. If you would take the rose colored glasses off for a second and watch the game you would see the line play needs to improve if you wanna get to where you desire to be. When you get pushed around by a smaller team that doesn’t bode well for when meigs or whoever comes to town. 

Wonder what number he is?

• Upvote 2