Tyner@Marion

1 hour ago, TynerRamFan said:

Teams are less than a touchdown apart according to Sonny and Offense/Defense numbers are close as well. The kids will need to be focused... looking forward to a good game/atmosphere!!

Sonny has enough input to be mostly accurate this time of year. Spread being that close it's anyone's ballgame though. A turnover could be the difference either way. Good luck to your Rams bud. Massey also has it as a 7 point game

Marion 

Ranking 3688 Record 5-0

Schedule 9108 PF - PA 192 - 31

Offense 3793 Per Game 38.4 - 6.2

Defense 4013

---------------------------------------------------------

Tyner

Ranking 4098 Record 6-0

Schedule 9317 PF - PA 242 - 74

Offense 3591 Per Game:40.3-12.3

Defense 5168

------------------------------------------------------

Massey Prediction

Marion 28

Tyner 21

Edited by Yeti
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Not sure man, it is a generational thing because we never saw those old heads play.  I could make a top 20, but not top 3.

If you get some free time throw it together and let's discuss. You are right though, it all depends on the age of the person given their opinion. Top 2 have to be Eddie and Eric hands down. If you are strictly talking running backs I would put the Z train at the 3rd of 4th spot. 

@TynerRamFan where did Keelyn Craddock go play after high school? I thought that young fella was lightning in a bottle and could make some noise at the next level at a big D1 program. You have to forgive my old memory but I thought he was getting strong looks from Alabama and Florida at the time.

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

The fans in the Chatt area don't give Marion much of a chance. The paper has a poll with votes being 65% to 35% for Tyner. Hargis also has a Twitter poll that's about 60% to 40% Tyner. Hopefully we can make a game of it.

You have to remember, we don't have our own alumni buttering up those city slickers. MC has never been a darling of the Chatt times unless they are just absolutely forced to cover us. His articles give me a giggle sometimes. 

16 minutes ago, oldfaithful said:

If you get some free time throw it together and let's discuss. You are right though, it all depends on the age of the person given their opinion. Top 2 have to be Eddie and Eric hands down. If you are strictly talking running backs I would put the Z train at the 3rd of 4th spot. 

@TynerRamFan where did Keelyn Craddock go play after high school? I thought that young fella was lightning in a bottle and could make some noise at the next level at a big D1 program. You have to forgive my old memory but I thought he was getting strong looks from Alabama and Florida at the time.

Don't really know where Keelyn went after leaving Tyner. The Craddock family had a bunch to come thru Tyner. Very athletic kids! 

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Hargis probably voted a bunch for ty hi

10 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

So Pitt so that should tell you he doesn't like us :lol:

As much as you jailhouse fellars has talked about jailhouse high and how many hole nockers you got and fast boys tyner should be a cake walk.  You think im joking but im not.