FORREST AT RICHLAND

GeneralForrest

If Forrest plays to their potential, they can win big. Seems though when Forrest plays a team they should dominate they play down to their level. You never know which team and staff is going to show up that night. My prediction is 35-14 Forrest, if they don’t overlook their opponent

Date   Opponent   Result
 Thu Aug. 19 7:00 PM icon-game12.gif at #9 Cornersville

L 7-31
 Fri Sep. 3 7:00 PM icon-game12.gif at #23 Summertown R

L 10-15
 Fri Sep. 10 7:00 PM icon-game12.gif Hickman County

W 42-7
 Fri Sep. 17 7:00 PM icon-game12.gif #7 Cascade R
L 14-21
 Fri Sep. 24 7:00 PM icon-game12.gif #12 FACS
Homecoming
W 47-0
 Fri Oct. 1 7:00 PM icon-game12.gif at Mt. Pleasant R

W 42-0

14 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

The above is Richland 2021. The Summertown loss is baffling when combined with the MTP result,. It's almost like 2 different teams. Have they made significant changes to their offense? 

I have a feeling this is going to be a battle. 

Summertown scored the winning TD with less than a minutes to go in the game. They actually went 96 yards in less than three minutes to score. Play before the TD a Richland defender dropped a game securing INT. Game was much closer. Richland had trouble getting the plays in before the play clock ran out the whole game. 

Edited by wholder

On 10/9/2021 at 9:06 PM, ddaddy said:

General I think your first pick was better (21-20). Richland has won 3 of 4 since making a change at offensive play calling. Confidence and momentum means a lot in high school football and Richland has it. Forrest needs to jump out early to plant doubt in Richland.

Can you be more specific as to the change? What did it involve and how are the plays different? Thanks for chiming in- no sarcasm 

I'm really smelling a Forrest beatdown. I might amend my score. Richland has not played a Cornersville or a Marion. Their schedule is on par with where Cascade was 2 weeks ago. Forrest pounded them. Shot themselves in the foot a couple times or that mightve been a mercy rule. Forrest is clicking since the Cornersville game minus the trip to Jasper.