2A R6 vs 2A R5 Playoffs

vandyfan1

5 minutes ago, Swarm said:

79 as well. Quit ignoring details and slanting your argument like a CNN fake news anchor. 

Why don't you lay out Lewis Co's lifetime body of work against Page's so we can compare. 

Ah, talking about slanting details for arguing? I just checked. In 1979 they made it to the third round and got beat by Lake County. Had they won, they would have gone to the State but, guess what, they did not. So, they got put out in the THIRD ROUND!

They had a 10 game regular season and a 12-1 record. Do you know what that means?

Ta Da...... 13 games and the last one was a loss in the third round! 

Go root for whoever your team is or just quit jumping on Hohenwald's bandwagon. Bad enough they their own without you jumping in!

EDIT:

Good ole single A and in a district with Richland!! If that don't beat all!

Edited by Pizzpatriot2

1 minute ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Ah, talking about slanting details for arguing? I just checked. In 1979 they made it to the third round and got beat by Lake County. Had they won, they would have gone to the State but, guess what, they did not. So, they got put out in the THIRD ROUND!

They had a 10 game regular season and a 12-1 record. Do you know what that means?

Ta Da...... 13 games and the last one was a loss in the third round! 

Go root for whoever your team is or just quit jumping on Hohenwald's bandwagon. Bad enough they their own without you jumping in!

EDIT:

Good ole single A and in a district with Richland!! If that don't beat all!

I'm not on their bandwagon. We have a history of bitter rivalry and I'm not a even a fan of theirs. I have respect for them though which is something I don't have for you at all. You're a disgusting coward.  

2 minutes ago, Swarm said:

I'm not on their bandwagon. We have a history of bitter rivalry and I'm not a even a fan of theirs. I have respect for them though which is something I don't have for you at all. You're a disgusting coward.  

Excluding Fayetteville and Riverside, their opponents records for this year are 20-34.

How do you respect that? That is typical of the past two plus decades!

8 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Excluding Fayetteville and Riverside, their opponents records for this year are 20-34.

How do you respect that? That is typical of the past two plus decades!

Pages opponents are 15-27... lmao

And I'm not CNExcluding anyone!

BPM, wheres that laughing man when I need him? :roflolk:

Edited by Swarm

Just now, Swarm said:

You got that right. Page is champion of nothing. Williamson County cellar dwellers. 

Oh, I get it. You are a Fairview fan! That explains all now! 

Ah ha ha even when we were not good we still beat y'all!!! 

And here you are, jumping on someone elses bandwagon because your team couldn't even beat us. Sad!

2 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Oh, I get it. You are a Fairview fan! That explains all now! 

Ah ha ha even when we were not good we still beat y'all!!! 

And here you are, jumping on someone elses bandwagon because your team couldn't even beat us. Sad!

We beat you half the time we play you even with double our enrollment. Your 8 pt win against us in the the first game with all new starters is still your biggest win this year. Indy is about to put you in check so we'll all get a good laugh at your expense. 

How many points did yall score against us last season? The answer is 3... with 90 kids on the roster lol. 

• Upvote 1