2A R6 vs 2A R5 Playoffs

vandyfan1

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Excluding Pages toughest opponents (just like you did to Lewis) from their W-L record and they are 11-29 for the year with one of the victories a Covid forfeit. So Lewis players a tougher schedule and you continue to make yourself look like a bum. 

Call us the Hohenwald of 5A!

Hows Milan doing this year?

Bet that answer is why you have decided to become obsessed with Hohenwald. Not much interest in losing, huh?

33 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Call us the Hohenwald of 5A!

Hows Milan doing this year?

Bet that answer is why you have decided to become obsessed with Hohenwald. Not much interest in losing, huh?

Milan has had multiple players injured with season ending injuries and coaches who have had to bury parents in the last few weeks. You sure you wanna go that direction?  Wouldn’t surprise me if you did knowing your character. 

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

The posters that you were engaged in conversation with were referring to Richland and Lewis Co now. Both of which are AA. Dummy…..

Little buddy you realize you are trying to explain something to a retard? I dont even think a picture would help pizzatard.  You think im joking but im not.

An R6/R5 thread has 90% of the posts between a Page fan and a Fairview fan. And I love me some @Swarm. He's a terrific poster. But knock it off. The Page fan is a Dick Nixon. 

I personally think the regions will split 2-2 in round 1. I also like that the 3 and 4 in R5 seem to be gaining ground. I'm assuming Forrest, Cascade then Summertown/Richland in 3 and 4 either way. 

Forrest offense looked good against Moore, Summertown, and Cascade. If they can figure out how to finish in the blue zone they'd have scored 2-3 more TDs apiece against all 3 of those teams.