2A R6 vs 2A R5 Playoffs

vandyfan1

1 hour ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Nah, already have plans to watch the capstone to our regional championship.

Reason why I asked was because if it was in Hohenwald, we could go ahead and crown LC regional paper champions again and just skip on into the playoffs.

But, since it is not, Riverside may actually have a chance.

Either way, I am going to be interested in how the placings shake out. I know you think I dislike Hohenwald but, honestly, I don’t. I am really pulling for them to beat Riverside. I want to see them make it to the third round. If they can pull it out in a couple of weeks, they have a decent to good shot at making it to the third round. Can they beat Riverside twice? Doubt it. If Chapel Hill beats Riverside before the third round, can they beat LC, probably. Either way, I’m pulling for the underdog kittens!

I see what you’re saying. If you can win two or three games in the playoffs u should win the title. Just ludicrous the way it goes these days. Was hoping you would attend and share those insights u possess every thread. Oh well my loss

5 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

See why can’t you post like this right here all the time? That’s a good post but some of the crap you say just ruins threads. 

Now, don’t mistake what I think as me caring. I am beginning to feel bad about blowing them up and calling ‘em out but at same time, I am mocking the entire program. 

I gave the best case scenario of how they can reach the third round. Will something like that happen? It very well could and it did for them back in ‘13. We all know how calls go on Friday nights in Hohenwald, especially in playoff games. 

IT’s sorta like that ole’ movie Mighty Ducks. You can’t help but root for the Mighty Ducks.

9 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

I see what you’re saying. If you can win two or three games in the playoffs u should win the title. Just ludicrous the way it goes these days. Was hoping you would attend and share those insights u possess every thread. Oh well my loss

Yeah, I see what you are saying and I agree. If you are crowned regional champions and win three playoff games, more than likely, you deserve or probably deserved the region title.

The problem is when you go 10-0 and undefeated into the playoffs and lose in the first round to some 4-6 or 5-5 team.

1 hour ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Yeah, I see what you are saying and I agree. If you are crowned regional champions and win three playoff games, more than likely, you deserve or probably deserved the region title.

The problem is when you go 10-0 and undefeated into the playoffs and lose in the first round to some 4-6 or 5-5 team.

When has Lewis lost in the first round? 
You know I travel a lot to watch all kinds of different teams play. Which game are you going to be at next I will probably make that drive if your willing to meet up at the end zone?

You game?

18 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

You know I travel a lot to watch all kinds of different teams play. Which game are you going to be at next I will probably make that drive if your willing to meet up at the end zone?

You game?

I can give his answer now. That would be a no cause he’s a big sissy. 

38 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

who would have home field in a quarterfinal game between an R5 and R7 team with the same record

I don’t think there would be a chance of region 5vs 7 in 3rd round  the matchup wouldn’t happen till semis 

5 would host in semis it rotates year to year 

Edited by Tide21

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

You game?

1976, 77, 89, 90, 92, 98, 04,05, 09, 10, 12, 14 and just year before last. You prolly shudda looked it up like I just did before you stuck your foot in your mouth and asked that question.

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I can give his answer now. That would be a no cause he’s a big sissy. 

Of course that is going to be a no! Why would anyone not go to their own teams game. That’s just plain stupid. Especially to (fight) some loud mouth keyboard lacky!

4 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

1976, 77, 89, 90, 92, 98, 04,05, 09, 10, 12, 14 and just year before last. You prolly shudda looked it up like I just did before you stuck your foot in your mouth and asked that question.

Of course that is going to be a no! Why would anyone not go to their own teams game. That’s just plain stupid. Especially to (fight) some loud mouth keyboard lacky!

He never said you wouldn’t go to your own teams game. That is fine with him. He just wanted to meet up in the end zone and talk. Now we all see you for the big sissy you are. Talk nine miles of trash on here but not willing to run the flapper face to face.