2A R6 vs 2A R5 Playoffs

vandyfan1

10 hours ago, ddaddy said:

He needs to be banned from Coacht. He has said that his intent was to stop LC fans from posting. And honestly I believe he has been successful. I know a lot of the LC fans that don’t want to be harassed by him just for pulling for their sons or team. 

Unfortunately he would just start another account 

13 hours ago, pantherman said:

Like Page? 

Last 3 years non-region: 75-92

Might delight myself and go back further if need be 

We talkin’ bout Hohenwald, not Page. But, if you want to discuss them, originate some Page posts.

”delight myself” lololol ha ha

13 hours ago, ddaddy said:

He needs to be banned from Coacht. He has said that his intent was to stop LC fans from posting. And honestly I believe he has been successful. I know a lot of the LC fans that don’t want to be harassed by him just for pulling for their sons or team. 

Here you are putting words in my “posts” to provide yourself some validity. 

It’s actually not harassment for pulling for their sons team (sympathy card). It’s prolly more that people are seeing the actual value of the program. I mean, 7-1 record but not ranked? What I am actually referring to is that has to be a first ever for Hohenwald, isn’t it? Could it be The AP voters are visibly seeing what I am saying and have been saying? So, I am actually wondering if the Hohenwald fans are not beating their chests like they usually do because of how it makes them look rather than any type of harassment.

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Unfortunately he would just start another account 

Read below;

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

He already has multiple. Sad. 

You two obviously do not know or understand how message boards actually work. Owners/moderators will not tolerate threats or harassment from one poster onto another. They will stop it. First with a warning (most likely) then a ban.

When they ban, it is an IP address and since a name can only be used once, it will have to be a new one. Additionally, neither coacht nor moderators will allow the same IP address to host multiple users. Doing so would undermine credibility of the website/forums and thus create bias.

I say all that just to say, nope, it’s only me; the one and only Pizzpatriot!

44 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

We talkin’ bout Hohenwald, not Page. But, if you want to discuss them, originate some Page posts.

It’s actually not harassment for pulling for their sons team (sympathy card). It’s prolly more that people are seeing the actual value of the program. I mean, 7-1 record but not ranked? What I am actually referring to is that has to be a first ever for Hohenwald, isn’t it? Could it be The AP voters are visibly seeing what I am saying and have been saying? So, I am actually wondering if the Hohenwald fans are not beating their chests like they usually do because of how it makes them look rather than any type of harassment.

Read below;

You two obviously do not know or understand how message boards actually work. Owners/moderators will not tolerate threats or harassment from one poster onto another. They will stop it. First with a warning (most likely) then a ban.

When they ban, it is an IP address and since a name can only be used once, it will have to be a new one. Additionally, neither coacht nor moderators will allow the same IP address to host multiple users. Doing so would undermine credibility of the website/forums and thus create bias.

They may not ban ip’s just users it depends. A ip ban doesn’t matter really you can use a vpn. You should be banned you have posted nothing but garbage for years bashing kids 

2 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Nah, I have not bashed a single kid.

You bash the football team which is a group of kids who practice sweat and bleed everyday just for Friday nights. If you are bashing the team you are bashing kids. They can’t help who makes the administrative decisions 

Yeah, that’s not the same, even remotely!

I don’t and have not known any of their kids so, as to say I bash kids is not only a misnomer but shows you are trying to stretch something to your own fallacy. 

Maybe you are correct. Sounds like the people down there need to start demanding more accountability from their coach and administrators. Maybe it would add validity and credibility to what they accomplish. Teach very important (real) life lessons. Teaching kids to stack the deck is not going to help them in the real world. 

3 hours ago, Tide21 said:

You bash the football team which is a group of kids who practice sweat and bleed everyday just for Friday nights. If you are bashing the team you are bashing kids. They can’t help who makes the administrative decisions 

This is the part he doesn’t get. That’s why so many people despise him. Constantly trashing kids. 

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

This is the part he doesn’t get. That’s why so many people despise him. Constantly trashing kids. 

Awe, now, there may be sone that dislike me but you are making it sound like people blame me for Covid. 

Everybody knows and understands my posts. It’s just those that know its true and don’t like them are the ones that may (dislike) me. 

8-0 #2

22 hours ago, ddaddy said:

Since this post is at the top of the page, I reread it.

I honestly believe you are trying to get me banned not because I’m a bad poster or done any thing wrong. I think the reason is because your program has been called out for what it is and that is completely eating you.

8 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Read below;

I know how it works homeboy !