2A R6 vs 2A R5 Playoffs

vandyfan1

23 hours ago, ddaddy said:

He needs to be banned from Coacht. He has said that his intent was to stop LC fans from posting. And honestly I believe he has been successful. I know a lot of the LC fans that don’t want to be harassed by him just for pulling for their sons or team. 

There is a way to put people on ignore on coacht. If more people used it and didn't quote anything he says he would dissappear altogether.

11 hours ago, Yeti said:

There is a way to put people on ignore on coacht. If more people used it and didn't quote anything he says he would dissappear altogether.

In theory it works but so many people quote the moron that the posts keep popping up on some of the only threads I follow. So you have to ignore the loser and anyone who debates him. So Swarm is on probation right now. 

I still think it's going to be a toss up to the regional championship game between Riverside and Hohenwald. The winner will have it easy or easier to the third round when they have to face the Chapel Hill winner. 

@GeneralForrestis Chapel Hill that much better than everyone else in that region? I don't know enough about those teams. Riverside and Hohenwald seem to be about even on paper with Riverside seeing a little more competition. Let me ask you this, if Chapel Hill was in the same region as those two this year, how do you think they fare against them? Just an honest question.

Either way, it's gonna be fun for those three teams until the Simpson kid and Westview rolls out the carpet.

On 10/7/2021 at 4:26 PM, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Nah, there never has been many/any Page fans on here! So, that misnomer just wont smoke.

However, what you have seen is a reduction of Hohenwald fans since I began calling them out!

But, congratulations, because of your very own stupidity, what few Fairview fans that may post are finna drop now!

Is that your objective?  Stop people from enjoying posting about their favorite teams?

2 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

I still think it's going to be a toss up to the regional championship game between Riverside and Hohenwald. The winner will have it easy or easier to the third round when they have to face the Chapel Hill winner. 

@GeneralForrestis Chapel Hill that much better than everyone else in that region? I don't know enough about those teams. Riverside and Hohenwald seem to be about even on paper with Riverside seeing a little more competition. Let me ask you this, if Chapel Hill was in the same region as those two this year, how do you think they fare against them? Just an honest question.

Either way, it's gonna be fun for those three teams until the Simpson kid and Westview rolls out the carpet.

Forrest is a tossup against either. Same as most years. Riverside and Forrest have had some battles, with Riverside taking 2019 due to a ghastly ref mistake, several mistakes actually. Nothing against them. Eli certainly didn't have his best game either. 

2 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

i believe so but they still have to beat Richland and MTP

9 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

You should prolly go back into hibernation, there Woody before you get put in your place and have your feelings hurt.

By who…. You???  Nobody on this site takes you seriously. You are the laughing stock of coachT. We all pity you. You couldn’t hurt anyone’s feeling on here cause they’re too busy making fun of you. 

12 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

You should prolly go back into hibernation, there Woody before you get put in your place and have your feelings hurt.

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

By who…. You???  Nobody on this site takes you seriously. You are the laughing stock of coachT. We all pity you. You couldn’t hurt anyone’s feeling on here cause they’re too busy making fun of you. 

Little buddy bring pizzatard with you to Ronnies red eye in December.  I garuntee they is plenty of holes we can hide him up in whitwell mountain.  I aint joking either.