2A R6 vs 2A R5 Playoffs

vandyfan1

13 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

1976, 77, 89, 90, 92, 98, 04,05, 09, 10, 12, 14 and just year before last. You prolly shudda looked it up like I just did before you stuck your foot in your mouth and asked that question.

Of course that is going to be a no! Why would anyone not go to their own teams game. That’s just plain stupid. Especially to (fight) some loud mouth keyboard lacky!

Sissy

33 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

He never said you wouldn’t go to your own teams game. That is fine with him. He just wanted to meet up in the end zone and talk. Now we all see you for the big sissy you are. Talk nine miles of trash on here but not willing to run the flapper face to face. 

Well, we both, and, everyone else knows what he really meant!

2 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

1976, 77, 89, 90, 92, 98, 04,05, 09, 10, 12, 14 and just year before last. You prolly shudda looked it up like I just did before you stuck your foot in your mouth and asked that question.

Of course that is going to be a no! Why would anyone not go to their own teams game. That’s just plain stupid. Especially to (fight) some loud mouth keyboard lacky!

Fight??? Who (other than you) said anything about a fight? I'm sure that vandy wouldn't resort to donkey stomping you just because you can't understand something that's obvious to most. Everything is simpler to explain face to face than reading words without actually hearing the intent of those words, and at this juncture it's pretty clear that somehow you're missing the point. I might counsel you not to go to LC and announce who you are, but 'ol vandy is simply trying to help you.:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

Fight??? Who (other than you) said anything about a fight? I'm sure that vandy wouldn't resort to donkey stomping you just because you can't understand something that's obvious to most. Everything is simpler to explain face to face than reading words without actually hearing the intent of those words, and at this juncture it's pretty clear that somehow you're missing the point. I might counsel you not to go to LC and announce who you are, but 'ol vandy is simply trying to help you.:rolleyes:

Oh, okay. Well, in that case, Vanderbilt football sucks too!

2 minutes ago, pantherman said:

Amazing that anybody responds to him. There are many communities/programs that wish to have long term success that LC has had in their football program. It almost sounds like a sour person from LC with the amount of background history you know on the program.

All they would have to do is schedule traditionally weak non region games and get in with a couple of guys up here in the t$$aa!