Oneida vs Monterey

Spike016

10 minutes ago, MontereySportsNetwork said:

We can't turn the ball over and have those "lack of composure" penalties. If we play our best I think we can make a game out of it for sure!

If they had betting lines on this game. I would say y’all would be the favorite. I would   Say 10-12 pts. 

11 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

If they had betting lines on this game. I would say y’all would be the favorite. I would   Say 10-12 pts. 

I found over the years, those predictions don't mean a whole heck of a lot, to me anyways. As you know, these are high school kids and anything can happen during the game and that's the reason I love being a part of it all...it ain't scripted and is played out right in front of all of us...

9 minutes ago, MontereySportsNetwork said:

I found over the years, those predictions don't mean a whole heck of a lot, to me anyways. As you know, these are high school kids and anything can happen during the game and that's the reason I love being a part of it all...it ain't scripted and is played out right in front of all of us...

You got that 100% correct! It’s gonna be a great game and I can assure you Oneida will let Monterey know they have been in a dog fight. 

8 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

You got that 100% correct! It’s gonna be a great game and I can assure you Oneida will let Monterey know they have been in a dog fight. 

Yes sir that's what I'm thinking too! With us being the new kids on the block this year, we have to play each game as it comes and play them like there's no tomorrow...if ya know what I mean. This game will definitely be "the game" of the region, I believe! 

2 hours ago, MontereySportsNetwork said:

Is that young man #44, Lorenzo Garcia? If so, he is one heck of a ball player! I've watched several of the IHSN's replays...our boys will have to try to run away from him, AND #19...

I was referring to daddy Lorenzo and the boys at El Rey’s, 44’s old man. He runs the restaurant but yes 44 is a good one.