Oneida vs Monterey

Spike016

I’m looking for a bounce back. I know Monterey smoked Rockwood but you know as well as I do our Rockwood games don’t mean a thing about how good either actually is. Monterey may beat our eyes shut but I’m thinking a tight game unless like you said we keep turning the ball over. If we do that they’ll smoke us to. 

2 minutes ago, crow said:

I’m looking for a bounce back. I know Monterey smoked Rockwood but you know as well as I do our Rockwood games don’t mean a thing about how good either actually is. Monterey may beat our eyes shut but I’m thinking a tight game unless like you said we keep turning the ball over. If we do that they’ll smoke us to. 

Explain what happens IF we were to win with the playoff situation?.

We're new to the region and new to double A so every game we play is a new adventure for sure. I think this game will be one of those slobber knocking 3 yards and a cloud of dust games. We have turned the ball over way too many times this year too so if both teams play their best football, it should be a really good game..

28 minutes ago, MontereySportsNetwork said:

We're new to the region and new to double A so every game we play is a new adventure for sure. I think this game will be one of those slobber knocking 3 yards and a cloud of dust games. We have turned the ball over way too many times this year too so if both teams play their best football, it should be a really good game..

I wish I was able to go watch this game I have to work early Sat morn or I would be there.My team checked out last night,we will be lucky to win another game.

26 minutes ago, MontereySportsNetwork said:

I agree or if we both continue our “generous giving” of the football could be a sloppy mess lol. Either way I hope for an entertaining night. Neither knows much about the other, heck with the staff overhaul and a new offensive philosophy we’re trying to learn who we are ourselves. Look forward to it either way. We will either end up 1st or 3rd based on what the outcome is so it’s literally the difference in a region championship and hosting happy valley or going to Hampton round 1 for us. Pretty big stakes. 

p.s. yes I’m aware we could potentially be a “region champion” on paper with a loss to Rockwood but hey, I don’t make the rules :roflol:

4 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I wish I was able to go watch this game I have to work early Sat morn or I would be there.My team checked out last night,we will be lucky to win another game.

You just don’t have the leadership on your staff apparently to guide your team through adversity. Your HC can’t and your staff won’t. Someone somewhere gotta step up. Get 1 CHILD under control and a little guidance from the staff and y’all are back to smoking people. Keep the status quo and your program will suffer. It’s not a talent problem, you’ve got plenty of that.