Oneida vs Monterey

Spike016

Just now, orngnblk said:

If you have never been to Oneida it is my second favorite place to watch HS ball,its a great experience."Other than when you have some big kid standing over your shoulder and he ain't there because you smell good".LOL

We're looking forward to going up there. We had a basketball hall of fame game up there but I haven't been to the football stadium yet...

1 hour ago, crow said:

I agree or if we both continue our “generous giving” of the football could be a sloppy mess lol. Either way I hope for an entertaining night. Neither knows much about the other, heck with the staff overhaul and a new offensive philosophy we’re trying to learn who we are ourselves. Look forward to it either way. We will either end up 1st or 3rd based on what the outcome is so it’s literally the difference in a region championship and hosting happy valley or going to Hampton round 1 for us. Pretty big stakes. 

p.s. yes I’m aware we could potentially be a “region champion” on paper with a loss to Rockwood but hey, I don’t make the rules :roflol:

DONT START THAT! No cart before the horse!! Remember take it slow!

35 minutes ago, MontereySportsNetwork said:

We're looking forward to going up there. We had a basketball hall of fame game up there but I haven't been to the football stadium yet...

You will love it! Just ask O&B he is a Greenback fan but secretly loves Oneida and the Reservation. Holler at me and Crow before the game we will be glad to talk and give ya the Oneida down low. 

7 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

You will love it! Just ask O&B he is a Greenback fan but secretly loves Oneida and the Reservation. Holler at me and Crow before the game we will be glad to talk and give ya the Oneida down low. 

Give him some fudge rounds and show him your Murphy fair book. Friends for life.

9 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

OK thanks! Would you guys look us up please? We'll be the dudes out of place I. The press box... Lol

4 minutes ago, MontereySportsNetwork said:

OK thanks! Would you guys look us up please? We'll be the dudes out of place I. The press box... Lol

More than happy too but we won’t climb up in the press box but would be more than happy to chat before game starts. Just give us a holler.  Crow is a football guru. The word is he may be the next Murphy Fair :popcorneater:

9 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

More than happy too but we won’t climb up in the press box but would be more than happy to chat before game starts. Just give us a holler.  Crow is a football guru. The word is he may be the next Murphy Fair :popcorneater:

OK cool! We would love to meet you guys! Our pregame will start at 6pm so we'll be there early