Mr. Football

5 hours ago, WeAreMC said:

Marion County quarterback/running back  Taye Hutchins! 

Definitely feel like tae deserves to be at the table.  The qb/rb has had some dazzling plays and not sure exactly what his numbers are but he has scored on special teams as well as running the ball.  He is also a head hunter on defense when he is out there.  He will be considered one of the all time greats to put on the purple and white.  Any ideas on his numbers?

18 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Definitely feel like tae deserves to be at the table.  The qb/rb has had some dazzling plays and not sure exactly what his numbers are but he has scored on special teams as well as running the ball.  He is also a head hunter on defense when he is out there.  He will be considered one of the all time greats to put on the purple and white.  Any ideas on his numbers?

He's been electric since he was a freshman. His numbers haven't been as great as I thought they would be this year but it's been mainly because of distributing the ball to the other backs. With the emergence of Pickett that's taken away stats too. Just a guess I would say total yardage He's probably between 1,000 to 1,200. 17 TDs that I know of. 99 yd kickoff return for a TD too. Have no idea of defensive stats. 

He will be sorely missed next year. Feels like he's been playing 5 or 6 yrs in high school :lol:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

He's been electric since he was a freshman. His numbers haven't been as great as I thought they would be this year but it's been mainly because of distributing the ball to the other backs. With the emergence of Pickett that's taken away stats too. Just a guess I would say total yardage He's probably between 1,000 to 1,200. 17 TDs that I know of. 99 yd kickoff return for a TD too. Have no idea of defensive stats. 

He will be sorely missed next year. Feels like he's been playing 5 or 6 yrs in high school :lol:

For sure needs to have his name in the Hat, I'd hate to have the job trying to figuring out best or most deserving  kids.Lots of talent on all levels, Character would be a huge part of my choices. Ilove the way the Ganoway kids conducts himself on the field. I think the leadership at Peabody is 2ond to none.

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

For sure needs to have his name in the Hat, I'd hate to have the job trying to figuring out best or most deserving  kids.Lots of talent on all levels, Character would be a huge part of my choices. Ilove the way the Ganoway kids conducts himself on the field. I think the leadership at Peabody is 2ond to none.

Honestly I don't see anyone beating Simpson out. 

Definitely a hard job picking out the best of the best. A lot of deserving young men won't even be mentioned unfortunately. 

1 minute ago, PurplePower68 said:

Honestly I don't see anyone beating Simpson out. 

Definitely a hard job picking out the best of the best. A lot of deserving young men won't even be mentioned unfortunately. 

You can have a beast on a bad team and no one ever hears of him. Its also easier to be really good when you have a solid Team, no way to get it right but if Alabama wants you, I'm sold.

• Upvote 1