Let's put the women and children to bed! H20 @ Tc for the region championship

biggest

13 minutes ago, Hotdog11 said:

I don't think em watertown kitty's are ready for the undefeated Creekbank boys tonight... Especially with West returning to join X plus Holder on the D-line and the Legend of Boom in the secondary I personally don't see the kitties moving the ball.

X, hex, or tex purple tigers by 3

51 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I will make or break both teams post season. Region 3 is loaded and it’s going to be tough for either team to get past the 2nd rd, but the number 1 seed will definitely have a easier go in the 1st round.

I still think TC or H2O will beat Tyner. Tyner doesn't play physically against the run. 

Just now, RTD said:

I still think TC or H2O will beat Tyner. Tyner doesn't play physically against the run. 

I watched their game against Brainerd and they didn’t really impress me, but with them playing Meigs and MC as tough as they did I have to believe their pretty good!

They have a humongous QB… I’m talking Jamarcus Russell / Byron Leftwhich size who can sling the ball pretty well.

They’ve always had weapons and they seem better coached this year to me!

I’m sure they’ll be a tough out for either one of us!

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

I watched their game against Brainerd and they didn’t really impress me, but with them playing Meigs and MC as tough as they did I have to believe their pretty good!

They have a humongous QB… I’m talking Jamarcus Russell / Byron Leftwhich size who can sling the ball pretty well.

They’ve always had weapons and they seem better coached this year to me!

I’m sure they’ll be a tough out for either one of us!

Yeah, they have the athletes and they always have a good QB. But you can tell they don't like coming up and hitting for 4 quarters. They remind me of Whites Creek but a better version I feel bad for the kids they seem to get some support that Whites Creek. 

Just now, RTD said:

Yeah, they have the athletes and they always have a good QB. But you can tell they don't like coming up and hitting for 4 quarters. They remind me of Whites Creek but a better version I feel bad for the kids they seem to get some support that Whites Creek. 

I agree, but that’s what will help them if they play on the road. The crowds will have no effect on them since their fan base is usually outnumbered at their home games!

To me they are a very dangerous team who has the potential to upset some folks come playoff time!

• Like 1