Let's put the women and children to bed! H20 @ Tc for the region championship

biggest

5 minutes ago, TheMan1989 said:

u are arguing with kids really 

]

Yeah you’re right… not a good look for me… which is why I stopped!

And to be clear I wasn’t arguing with anyone… it sure takes a lot more than back and forth message boards to upset me!

Edited by H2Oman

2 minutes ago, gatababy said:

Overall, this game will make or break trousdale county's postseason

I will make or break both teams post season. Region 3 is loaded and it’s going to be tough for either team to get past the 2nd rd, but the number 1 seed will definitely have a easier go in the 1st round.

5 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

And to be clear I wasn’t arguing with anyone… it sure takes a lot more than back and forth message boards to upset me!

Well i don't appreciate you talking to my trousdale boy's like that.Better be the last time wouldn't be that hard for me to find out who u are and me see you about it to your face...

24 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Fact is H2O doesn't have that can catch Claiborne if he gets in the open field, and H2O's LB last year was probably the best core in 2A but they are gone. Should be a good one, don't see either team putting up 28 points, but if I had to pick between the two on who is more likely to put up 28 it would be