Let's put the women and children to bed! H20 @ Tc for the region championship

biggest

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Good game, but we got to tackle better and stop the big plays!

That was a great strip by  the TC kid though!

That it was, but TC is getting handled in the line pretty good. You get the ball 1st to start the 3rd. Gonna be interesting.  Typical TC / WT game.

1 minute ago, Grunt said:

That it was, but TC is getting handled in the line pretty good. You get the ball 1st to start the 3rd. Gonna be interesting.  Typical TC / WT game.

I agree… we’ve got your D on the ropes. You guys going for it on 4th deep in your on territory tells me TC coaches are scared y’all can’t stop us from scoring.

1 minute ago, TCRadio said:

H2O outplayed TC for 22 minutes, TC won the 1st minute and the last minute, we have to find an answer on Defense, H2O line play has been incredible compared to what they looked like earlier in the year, offensively we have to change it up, H2O is in a 6-2 front 

That's where we miss having some degree of a passing game to back the D up some. Hopefully,  Blake can make some adjustments for the 2nd half. I'm  listening to you on radio, afraid I might melt in the rain,  LOL.