Science Hill vs DB October 29

ETNfan83

9 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Only 4 pages???      It's the day before the game, people!!        Where is all the chatter?          Is everybody talking on FB now instead of the T?            Or......  is there not much passion about this game anymore?

There's only a handful of D-B fans and maybe a couple of SHHS fans on here. Most of the other posters don't care about the outcome, as neither team is going to make a dent in the playoffs. I'm not sure what you were expecting. 

22 minutes ago, JDHoss said:

There's only a handful of D-B fans and maybe a couple of SHHS fans on here. Most of the other posters don't care about the outcome, as neither team is going to make a dent in the playoffs. I'm not sure what you were expecting. 

Yeah about 10 years ago. Science Hill week and Sullivan South week on the T would be popping with trash talk 15 pages deep. Now it’s like everyone has moved on. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, noonesfool said:

You play all comers but that’s not a bad idea to win tomorrow.

We ain’t what we once were right now…. About 35-40 kids that play their hearts out….and yes, I would rather win tomorrow with a chance to make it to round 2 but that’s not a given either.

Well, it's GameDay!  For what it's worth, my AccuWeather app on the phone says the hourly forecast calls for anywhere from 60-70% chance of showers from 6-10 pm tonight.  If it's wet, I can't help but think it'll help the Tribe to some extent.  Will it be enough to pull out a win?  Guess we'll find out in a little over 13 hours from now.

Roll Tribe Roll!  Beat the Hill out of the Toppers!

58 minutes ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

Well, it's GameDay!  For what it's worth, my AccuWeather app on the phone says the hourly forecast calls for anywhere from 60-70% chance of showers from 6-10 pm tonight.  If it's wet, I can't help but think it'll help the Tribe to some extent.  Will it be enough to pull out a win?  Guess we'll find out in a little over 13 hours from now.

Roll Tribe Roll!  Beat the Hill out of the Toppers!

How does rain help DB?     Because the Hill is more of a passing team?

• Upvote 1