Science Hill vs DB October 29

ETNfan83

2 hours ago, blazer1set said:

How does rain help DB?     Because the Hill is more of a passing team?

Not so fast my friend. Receivers know their cuts, defensive backs are reactors. More slippage on db reactor than the receiver. Having seen the Indians against Greeneville they have fairly average dbs. The Hill has tall very athletic receivers. The Indians will give up some gap control by an anticipatory pass rush. On a wet field watch for true draws whether back or QB. 

Edited by noonesfool

I say they both play in the rain and the better team will win.Yes it could cause many turnovers but both will have an equal chance to force them.That's the great thing about football,on any given night either one of these teams could blow the other out of J Fred and we will all find out in a few hours without the guess work. Yep,noonesfool I'm also wondering who will be headed to Greeneville next week as well.

2 minutes ago, BatmanDB said:

I say they both play in the rain and the better team will win.Yes it could cause many turnovers but both will have an equal chance to force them.That's the great thing about football,on any given night either one of these teams could blow the other out of J Fred and we will all find out in a few hours without the guess work. Yep,noonesfool I'm also wondering who will be headed to Greeneville next week as well.

Not sure who will play Greeneville in round 1 but I do know the result

4 hours ago, blazer1set said:

How does rain help DB?     Because the Hill is more of a passing team?

The weather won't be a factor.  A light to medium steady rain is the forecast.  They keep the balls dry and the game is on turf. It's not the old days where the field turns to mud in the middle. Science Hill will have less than 10 running plays. They might even pass on kick returns.