Greenback at Oakdale. For third and fourth place in region 2.

GFD709SHREK

On 10/23/2021 at 11:36 AM, crazzyness said:

Oakdale is a true wildcard. One game they can get throttled by Sale Creek or get beat by Oliver Springs, another game they can go SOR and get a win or spank Harriman. 

Oakdale had 17 kids out for Covid reasons during the Sale Creek game that why that game got ugly. I hope Oakdale can beat Greenback so Oakdale can get a home playoff game

9 hours ago, Jet Pride said:

Oakdale had 17 kids out for Covid reasons during the Sale Creek game that why that game got ugly. I hope Oakdale can beat Greenback so Oakdale can get a home playoff game

If that's the case then they must have brought the middle school.  Do they even have 17 players?

Just now, orngnblk said:

Midway had a few out during the Oakdale game also.

I heard that too, if they both played at full strength then I would say Midway wins.  By how much, I don't know.  You guys can still finish 2nd can't you?  We could very well meet again.  I could see that being a dangerous game for us the way these games have played out in the past.

19 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

I heard that too, if they both played at full strength then I would say Midway wins.  By how much, I don't know.  You guys can still finish 2nd can't you?  We could very well meet again.  I could see that being a dangerous game for us the way these games have played out in the past.

Seems to be a pattern.lol

1 hour ago, Vols2016 said:

Oakdale had their Best Rb/LB out and also their best offensive  lineman out also. midway had 1 lineman out that game. 

Then you all should be able to handle us pretty easy then.Especially at your place.I would we are at  least a 14 point underdog this week.I didnt know you were missing your best players and beat Midway.I had heard Midway was missing multiple kids.Sounds like you all may get that home game and we will hit the road to Roan Mtn.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Then you all should be able to handle us pretty easy then.Especially at your place.I would we are at  least a 14 point underdog this week.I didnt know you were missing your best players and beat Midway.I had heard Midway was missing multiple kids.Sounds like you all may get that home game and we will hit the road to Roan Mtn.

I wouldn’t say that still banged up pretty good from the Harriman game. Have to limit turnovers and penalties to have a chance. Plus midway has improved every game of the season they are a well coached football team

Edited by Vols2016