Greenback at Oakdale. For third and fourth place in region 2.

GFD709SHREK

Just now, crow said:

Possibly. I haven’t looked into who has played how many .500 teams and honestly don’t know if y’all forfeiting our game counts as a .500 team on the schedule or not. Not sure about that rule but I’d guess y’all can’t count us as a .500 opponent played. 

Yeah Covid makes it super weird. 

3 minutes ago, jake said:

GB is in....3 way tie and Midway is in due to total victories....with Midway in for total wins it will revert to a head to head between OZ and GB and GB goes because they won the head to head with OZ.  That is my take.

Nope. Head to head doesn’t revert in a round robin 3 way tie. 

3 minutes ago, jake said:

GB is in....3 way tie and Midway is in due to total victories....with Midway in for total wins it will revert to a head to head between OZ and GB and GB goes because they won the head to head with OZ.  That is my take.

Regardless tiebreaker number 2 is most 500 teams PLAYED.OZ had a covid against Oneida so that one doesnt count for them.So GB "should" be in.

9 minutes ago, crow said:

No it doesn’t work like that unless it’s a 3 way tie but 1 of them had lost to both others. If y’all were 4-2 in region losing to midway and Oakdale and they were 4-2 but both beat you y’all would still be a 3 way tie. Then their head to head counts and it resets for their tie breaker. If round robin it doesn’t reset it goes to overall wins. If that doesn’t do it it goes to strength of schedule as in who has played the most .500 teams. Then if that’s a tie still it goes who has beat the most .500 teams and so on. 

4 minutes ago, jake said:

I quoted my earlier post to OnB

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Regardless tiebreaker number 2 is most 500 teams PLAYED.OZ had a covid against Oneida so that one doesnt count for them.So GB "should" be in.

They did have to forfeit 2 Covid games against winning teams. I wonder if the fact that GB played one extra game factors in?

7 minutes ago, crow said:

Nope. Head to head doesn’t revert in a round robin 3 way tie. 

Please note: When breaking tiebreakers with three or more teams, if a tiebreaker rather than head to head is needed once the first tiebreaker is made, the next tie breaker goes back to head to head. Example: If there is a three-way tie and none of the three beat the other two, the next step is greatest number of victories reverts back to head-to-head to break the two-way tie.If that helps break that tie then it

Just now, jake said:

Please note: When breaking tiebreakers with three or more teams, if a tiebreaker rather than head to head is needed once the first tiebreaker is made, the next tie breaker goes back to head to head. Example: If there is a three-way tie and none of the three beat the other two, the next step is greatest number of victories reverts back to head-to-head to break the two-way tie.If that helps break that tie then it

That's what I thought