Central @ West

madhatter2269

2 hours ago, Knoxemdown said:

I thought you did a good job here until you got away from the facts in your last paragraph.  Central QB has an 88 QBR.  West has 130+.  So your summary paragraph is devoid of truth except that West wideout has been out all season.

I thought I shared those numbers earlier in the thread.  I think the Alcoa QB may have the highest QBR around.  And the Sevier CO QB compares comparably to Wests.

Edited by StanTheMan

6 minutes ago, StanTheMan said:

What formula are you using to determine QBR? I am a huge fan of statistics and if I can compile area QBs stats, I would like to use the formula you have to determine QBR. 

There's calculators available online assuming that the stats that are recorded for kids are accurate, it should be simple to calculate.

26 minutes ago, StanTheMan said:

What formula are you using to determine QBR? I am a huge fan of statistics and if I can compile area QBs stats, I would like to use the formula you have to determine QBR. 

Ole StantheMan…. Interesting take Czar, FilmCzar, Filmy, or whoever you choose to be today.

• Like 1