Central @ West

madhatter2269

2 minutes ago, StanTheMan said:

Another interesting game note is the Sonny Moore Power Computer Power Ratings:

Knox West - 126.84

Knox Central - 128.86

Give Knox West the +2 for HFA and this game is DEAD EVEN. 

Sometimes it appears that ole Sonny is still using a Commodore 64 to calculate his rankings.  

2 minutes ago, StanTheMan said:

Are you inferring that this isn't accurate and won't be a rather close (+/- 7) ball game?

I've said in this thread already that it's going to be a very close football game.  I only opined that I felt like West would win because of the home field.  If it were at Central, I would probably pick them for the same reason.  

1 hour ago, HTV said:

I've said in this thread already that it's going to be a very close football game.  I only opined that I felt like West would win because of the home field.  If it were at Central, I would probably pick them for the same reason.  

Edited by StanTheMan

4 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

...the bigger question, how will West's cheating KIL ref's impact the game?!:bored:

Does Central offer up more money and outmatch West's pay out?:popcorneater:

Since both teams are from Knoxville - the officials will cheat both teams evenly.  We only try to screw over teams from Blount County so it should be a non issue.

3 hours ago, thefox said:

Alcoa got hosed! Don't let them keep you from speaking your truth @BCsportsfan

Yeah, Alcoa would love to get another shot at Corbin Ky after that pile of crap the officials slung all over the field there in Ky. Alcoa WILL get a revenge game on West next season AT ALCOA!!:thumb: These Knoxville sissies will find out that its not just ME.......Pissed about that game when they enter Goddard Field in front of the entire Alcoa Community and Players! :twisted: