Central @ West

madhatter2269

55 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

What went wrong here CHS?

Opinions may vary- but West played pretty solid ball in all phases of the game and momentum is a real thing.  Anything that could go wrong for Central did.   I don’t think this game is a true reflection of Central football.  Would not be surprised if Rd 2 of this game shows up in the third round.  That said - neither team can look past the first 2 rounds as upsets happen and officials have been known to miss obvious fumbles that allow teams to move on.  That said - I liked the crew last night as they stayed out of the game unless needed, very few penalties and neither team could complain.

Survive and advance.  

Edited by MeritIII
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, KnoxVil said:

What went wrong here CHS?

Looked like their heads were never ON this game. Deer in your headlights! O-line, D-line, LB's, lost all night. I'll take nothing from West, they KNEW what they were doing. Can't say the same for the Bobcats. Get it straightened out Bobcats, you may get another chance to show up against West.

On 10/29/2021 at 11:24 AM, thefox said:

You're really good with numbers. West gone get the beat down. :roflol:

What ever happened to the fox on this thread.  the fox was just dead sure West was gonna lose this one.  Maybe the fox was just hopeful they would lose.  

49-14 fox

Edited by oridgecat